Forgiveness ⚡️3

Hellooo! Here's ch 3, Hope y'all like it :)

Remember to watch IPZN on Sony TV @9:30pm-Mon-Fri and don't change the channel in between ads. Please rewatch only on the Sony Liv app and Set India yt channel and keep on reporting yt channels that post full IPZN eps. 

If we put in enough efforts we might save the show ❤️

=========================================================

After letting out their built up emotions in each other's embrace they parted from the hug and Ahaan took Ishqi's hands in his. 

Ahaan: Ishqi- tumhe pata hai jab se woh saab kuch hua hai mein apne dimaag se tumhe nikal hi nahi paraha- I know ke meine kaha that ke I will always hate you but honestly-I couldn't

"Mujhe laga tha ke tumhe dard de kar mera gussa aur guilt kam hojaiyga but aisa nahi hua-jitni meri baatoon ne tumhe hurt kiya usse kahi zyada woh mujhe chubi- Mein jaanta houn ke meine tumse kaha tha ke mere samne nahi aana but mein har waqt apne dil mein hope karta tha ke tum mujhe kahi mil jao- These 6 months were very hard for me Ishqi, I'm really sorry for what I put you through- I hope tum mujhse naraz nahi ho, he sighed 

Ishqi was touched by his words, he had just confessed his longing for her. "He missed me" she thought and in her heart she knew she missed him too but she couldn't this easily forget all the misery he had put her through. Her heart and mind were at a constant battle.

Ishqi: Mujhe pata nahi tha ke aap mere baare mein itna sochte hai aur ek baat aur mein aapse naraz nahi houn kyuki naraz sirf aapno se hotey hai parayon se nahi- her voice cracked, she knew well that he was no stranger, he was her AVM and nobody else had the right to call him that, not even his girlfriend Rhea. 

She jerked her hands away from his and got up to lean against the pillar.

Ahaan was heartbroken but he was determined that he would bring back his old Ishqi and fix their relationship. 

Ahaan: Ishqi- tum mera dil aise nahi tod sakti, he said dejectedly

Ishqi's heart broke into a million pieces hearing that, even though he had given her a tremendous amount of pain, she couldn't do that to him. She knew he was currently going through a lot, Mayank's revelation and the guilt of destroying her life was eating him from the inside. 

She opposed her heart and faintly replied "Mein aapka dil tod rahi houn? Aur aap kuch nahi kar rahe? she questioned him raising her voice a little.

"Feelings rakte hai lekin khud bhi accept nahi karte aur koi dusra apne dil ki baat keh de toh ussi se gussa ho jate hai..." 

Ahaan stood shocked at what Ishqi had just threw at him-

"She remembers that night, just now in her full senses Ishqi accepted that she has feelings for me but why did she previously say that night didn't matter to her and it was all due to her drunken state?" Ahaan thought baffled 

Ishqi instantly regretted the things she had just spilled in front of him- 

Ishqi: I- umm, she stuttered 

Ahaan: Uh- um, he was also at a loss of words

There were a few seconds of awkward silence but then they both just laughed, a sense of relief was visible in their eyes. 

Suddenly lightning striked and a startled Ishqi jumped right into Ahaan's arms. 

She felt secure there, as if nothing could even think of harming her- she loved that feeling and didn't want to ever let go. 

Ahaan was surprised at her a sudden action but as soon as her head hit his chest he felt a deep sense of fulfillment. 

"She feels safe in my arms" the thought was enough to make his heart flutter

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, he wanted to keep her there forever and she too had realized their position but couldn't convince herself to part from him-not just yet. 

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <><> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

After a few minutes it started to rain, as if the skies were in their favour as well. They parted from the hug and Ishqi immediately started to dance in the rain. 

Ahaan couldn't help but stare at her mesmerizingly, he was not a fan of rainy nights and stormy skies but he couldn't resist when Ishqi pulled him by the arm. Ahaan for the first time in his life was glad that it rained, he got to see his old Ishqi back and both of them genuinely enjoyed  themselves.  

-    -    -   -    -      -     -    -     -       -     -     -     -    -     -    -    -    -     -     -     -    -     - 

Ahaan walked Ishqi to her room and then left for his. After months of denial, anger, fear and sadness, he finally felt happy-all he could think about was her. 

"Ishqi" he whispered and his lips curved into a smile. 

The duo-both couldn't get each other out of their heads, they finally slept in peace after months of restlessness. 

Amidst all of this he had completely forgotten about his upcoming engagement with Rhea. 

=========================================

That's all for today guysss! Hope y'all liked it :) 

In the next ch I was thinking to write abt how Ahaan realizes his love for Ishqi amidst his and Rhea's wedding functions - Thoughts? 

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Suggestions are always welcome 🌙

Lots of love and stay safee ❤️

- Vera 🌸