Truth ⛈ 2

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕 

Here's part 2! Hope ya'll enjoy it :)

==============================================================================

Ahaan and Ishqi both couldn't convince themselves to break from the hug, they felt something indescribable, it was the best feeling they'd ever experienced. 

Ishqi & Ahaan had always tackled problems on her own, they'd always given support- never received it, but in that moment their hearts had found each other. They had found the love and support they'd always craved. 

Before Ahaan could control himself he kissed Ishqi's head, she smiled in contentment. "What are we? Where does our relationship stand? She was my (ex) best friend's fiancée but..now what? I am certain that I can't loose her...ever. To us the bond we share doesn't need an explanation but people do...society does. Do I love her? I feel happy when she's around, she makes my heart flutter, I trust her, she's always on my mind, we don't always need words to communicate, and Ishqi just gets me. Yes! Ahaan those are literally the symptoms of love.....Ahaan Veer Malhotra, it's confirmed- You have fallen in love with your ajeeb language bolne waali car chor, Ishqi...but should I tell her..no Ahaan, now's not a good time-"

They parted from the hug, Ahaan took Ishqi's hands in his and he started speaking, "Ishqi- I need to ask you something"

Ishqi nodded, signalling him to proceed, "Will you help me in getting Mayank punished?"

Ishqi smiled, "Arrey AVM, yeh bhi koi puchne wali baat hai! Of course I will"

Ahaan: Okay so I have a plan but iss saab ke baare mein hum dono ke ilava kissi aur ko pata nahi chalna chahiye- 

Ishqi agreed and Ahaan explained his plan to her- "But AVM agar koi garbar hogayi toh? Mujhe waqai mein uss kamine se shaadi nahi karni-"

Ahaan: Don't worry Ishqi..tumhe lagta hai ke mein tumhari shaadi uss Mayank se hone dounga? 

Ahaan (inner voice): Itne mushkilon se toh yeh shaadi tooti hai aur mujhe chance mila hai...Aab mein Ishqi ko kissi aur ka nahi hone dounga, Adha plan toh tumhe bata diya Ishqi but Mayank ke arrest hone se pehle ek bohot important cheez hogi jo tumhe ussi waqt pata chale gi- 

Ishqi: I- I trust you Ahaan, she smiled- 

Ahaan: Kabhi tumhara trust nahi thodu ga...Pakka promise- he paused, "Kal subah plan ko execute kareinge...abhi tum bhi jaa ke rest karlo"

Ishqi: Byee Ahaan, she said while exiting his room-

Ahaan: Goodnight Ishqi, he mumbled-

That night both Ishqi and Ahaan couldn't sleep, it had been a shocking night for him, he had gotten to know the real face of someone he considered his best friend, he had found out about what his little sister had been through. He was furious but one thing that brought a smile to his face was Ishqi- She was there for him when he needed her the most, she had shown him immense support, she had done so much for his sister, for his family, for him...He didn't even realize when she had won his heart. He smiled, "Ishqi" he muttered- "I love you" and he fell asleep with a content smile on his face. 

-----

The next morning arrived quick with the sun brightly shining through Ahaan's room windows. He rubbed his eyes and got up, it was an important day for him and he couldn't afford to waste any time. He went into the restroom, got dressed, and headed downstairs.