Forgiveness ⚡️4

Heyyyy guysss! Remember to watch IPZN on Sony TV @9:30pm-Mon-Fri, rewatch only on the Sony Liv app and official Set India yt channel, and encourage your friends/relatives to watch IPZN on TV as well, if each IPZN viewer convinces at least 1-2 people to watch it on TV the trp can at least increase to 0.5. 

Put in all the efforts you can guyss! If we try hard enough we might just save the show 🤞🏼❤️.

Anyways, here's ch 4 hope ya'll like it :)

===============================================

Ahaan woke up with the buzzing noise of his alarm clock, he ordered some breakfast and headed to the restroom to change. 

After a while, Kartik entered Ahaan's room with breakfast and sat on his bed while waiting for him, Ahaan came out of the restroom smiling, Kartik was shocked at the sight he hadn't witnessed in months. 

"Bhai-aap ko kya horiya hai" asked Kartik

Ahaan: Hmm, kuch nahi, he replied inattentively 

"Mujhe pata hai aap kis ke baare mein sooch rahe hai bhai, sahi direction mein ja rahe hai, buss thori si speed bharane ke zaroot hai--but don't worry uss ke kiye Godfather Kartik hain" Kartik muttered under his breath 

Ahaan was lost in his thoughts with a huge smile on his face-

Kartik: Bhai-"woh" aap ka wait kar rahi hai lobby mein, he said purposely emphasizing on the "woh"

Ahaan instantly seemed interested- "Ishqi" he thought. He was excited but had to put up an act in front of Kartik, "Woh ladki mera wait kyun kar rahi hai" he said while quickly buttoning his shirt. 

Kartik smirked "Bhai- aap bhi na, woh aap ki to-be fiancée hai aur she wants you to have breakfast with her" 

Ahaan looked rather disappointed, Kartik had been talking about his girlfriend Rhea and not Ishqi. He sighed, Kartik sensed the sudden change of emotions on his brother's face, he chuckled and said, "Wah bhai, aap toh apni hone wali fiancée ka naam sunte hi dhuki hogaye"

Ahaan: Shut up Kartik- ai- aise baat nahi hai, aur tu kya baar baar "hone-wali fiancee" kar raha hai, he said somewhat annoyed 

Kartik: Accha bhai, aapko yaad hai na ke aaj aapki engagment hai- 

Ahaan: Haan yaad hai mujhe, he replied unenthusiastically

 Kartik: Rhea se Ishqi se nahi, he said while running out of the room laughing 

Am I really falling for Ishqi? he thought 

Little did he know that he had already fell for her and he was going to realize that soon. 

He finished the breakfast Kartik had placed on his bed and went to the poolside, quite definitely ignoring Rhea's offer to dine with her. 

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> 

Ahaan was on his way to the poolside when he spotted Ishqi. He gazed at her lovingly without noticing Rhea, who tapped his shoulder-he turned around and saw her in a bridal gown. She held his hand and asked "Do you like it? It's for our engagement tonight"

Ahaan immediately tore his hands away from hers and said "Yes, it's nice, I have some important work to do- I'll talk to you later" saying this he rushed out the lobby door, but not before glancing at Ishqi again.

Ishqi was also looking at him and thought "Yeh naam teen banda mean apni girlfriend ke saath aisa kyun behave kar rahe hai, usko aapna haath nahi pakarne de rahe aur kal raat ko mera haath chod nahi rahe the" she smiled 

Ahaan reached the poolside and moments from that night immediately started playing in his head.

"Apni list pe tick, tick, tick lagate lagate thak gayi houn"

"Apne mujhe engagement ring bhi pehnai thi, itna hi nahi apko holi ke color pasand nahi hai phir bhi aapne color ko touch kiya aur mere rang laga ke "Happy Holi Ishqi" aisa kaha tha"

"Aapko dekh kar na mera dil kirmich ki ball ki tarah taap se taapa kha ke uchal jata hai"

"Hum dono ke beech chemistry hai" 

"Mayank ke liye kuch nahi hota, aap ke liye hota hai" 

"Meri shaadi aapse kyun nahi horahi AVM"

"Jo feelings mujhe hai woh aap ko bhi hai per aap mein kehne ki himmat nahi hai"  

"Thori der aur ruk jaiye na please" 

All these moments echoed in his head, he wished he could time travel back to that night and confess his feelings as well. 

"Kyun? Meri shaadi Ishqi se kyun nahi ho rahi" he thought

He knew he didn't feel anything for Rhea and in that moment he realized that Kartik wasn't just blabbering and it was Ishqi whom he loved. 

"AVM" he heard behind him and a kirmich ball bounced in his heart. 

============================================================

That's all for now guyss! I might update later today but idkk. Anyways, hope ya'll like it :)

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Suggestions are always welcome 💫

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸