Support 💛 1

Heyyy guysss! Remember to watch IPZN on Sony Tv @9:30pm-Mon-Fri, rewatch only on the Sony Liv app and official Set India yt channel, and please encourage your friends/family to watch the show on TV as well. If each IPZN viewer convinces a minimum of 2-3 people the trp may at least increase to 0.5-0.6. 

Anyways, here's a new story-so hope ya'll like it! 

=======================================================================

CONTEXT: This is the day after Ishqi breaks her alliance with Mayank, Ahaan questions her but Sonu gather's courage and reveals everything to him. 

P.S. I'm adding outfits so it's simpler for people to visualize :)

======================================================================

**********************************************************************************

Ahaan was desperate to know the reason behind Ishqi's decision of breaking her wedding with Mayank, "Ishqi how could you" he thought 

As much as he hated her in that moment, he hated himself more for giving her the wrong idea. "Your care and worry lead her into believing you reciprocate her feelings bhai- and she's not wrong because you do love her, you just don't wanna accept it" Kartik's words echoed in his head. 

"Ughhh, I don't like that girl- and she ruined whatever we previously had between us- SHE'S A HOMEBREAKER AHAAN" he said trying to convince himself- in his heart he knew what he was saying wasn't true but the thoughts Dadi had instilled in his mind were getting the best of him. 

Deep down he was happy Ishqi wasn't committed to anyone anymore but his past was haunting him, "Ishqi can't turn out like my mom, I know Ishqi- she values family, but, but she broke Mayank's-" he sighed. 

"You can't think of her as Ishqi right now Ahaan, treat her like she's just a girl who broke your best friend's family" he took a deep breath and headed downstairs. 

As soon as he laid eyes on Ishqi anger fumed inside him, the events of the previous night flashed in front of his eyes. He furiously approached her, grabbed her arm and dragged her to the poolside. 

Ishqi was stunned at his abrupt action, "AVM yeh kya kar rahe hai aap, haath chodiye mera" she tried to pull her arm out of his hold but he was too strong for her. 

When they reached the poolside Ishqi yelled, "Yeh kar kya rahe hai aap, problem kya hai aapki mujhe akele kyun nahi chod sakte" 

Ahaan: Mujhe tumhara haath pakarne ka yeh tumse baat karne ka koi shok nahi hai, tum buss mujhe yeh baata do ke tumne yeh shaadi kyun thodi and I promise mein kabhi bhi tumhe aapni shakal nahi dikhaoga- he asked desperately 

Ishqi: Ahaan- meine aapse kal bhi kaha tha ke mein aapko nahi bata saakti-

Ahaan: Kyun Ishqi- Agar tumhara reason valid hua toh I promise chahe kuch bhi hojai mein tumharey saath khara rahounga- Ishqi please-