~ He Loves Her ~ 5 ❤️

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Thank-you soooo sooo much for all the love!! ily guys! ❤️Also, upon several requests I decided to write 1-2 more parts to this story, here's part 5, hope ya'll like it! 💛

===============================================================================

As the next day dawned Ishqi and Ahaan both woke up to the blazing loud noise of the alarm clock, Ishqi turned around and switched it off. "good morning wifey" Ahaan said as he planted a kiss on her forehead. 

Ishqi was still getting used to the fact that their entire relationship dynamic had changed just within a span of twelve hours. The guy she tried her best to avoid, but always failed miserably to- was now hers to love and cherish forever...Ahaan was her husband. 

Her husband. 

Ishqi's heart fluttered at the thought- she snuggled more into him, and mumbled a quiet, "good morning"- They laid still for a little bit but then Ishqi moved and sat up on the bed, "AVM, uthiye na....neeche chalte hai..warna tension ke maare mera bp metro ki speed se upar jaana hai"

Ahaan chuckled and sat up, "Kis baat ki itni tension le rahi ho tum?" he took her hands in his- "Meine kaha na kuch nahi hoga...mein houn na tumhare saath"

Ishqi: Lekin Sarla Auntie...aur Dadi...aur Rhea...aur Suman Auntie...aur- he cut her off before she added any more names to the list. 

Ahaan: Unhe handle karleinge..aur waisi bhi saab kuch kiya toh meine hai..tum kis baat ki tension le rahi ho?

Ishqi: Tension mujhe iss baat ki nahi hai ke woh baatein sunnai ge...mujhe tension iss baat ki hai ke agar Dadi ji na maani toh? Phir kya kareinge hum?

Ahaan: Ishqi, Dadi ko maana pareyga...shaadi ho chuki hai humari....aab koi bhi, yah kuch bhi humara rishta nahi thod sakta! Right?

Ishqi squeezed her eyes, giving her answer and a smile graced her face, "fresh up hojai phir neeche chalte hai"- Ishqi nodded, she took her clothes out of the closet and went into the restroom on the right while Ahaan took his clothes out of the suitcase he'd packed in under five minutes and went into the bathroom on the left. 

A few minutes later they were all changed and ready, Ishqi looked like the perfect newly wed bride with a bright red line of vermillion on the middle parting of her hair, a nuptial chain tied around her neck, red & gold bangles on both of her hands, and a wedding ring on her ring finger that Ahaan had gifted her the previous night. 

She wore an off white anarkali suit with gold embroidery and paired it with a pair of simple gem white sandals and a glowy makeup look and minimal jewelry. She stood in front of the door taking deep breaths and bracing herself for all that was gonna go down in the garden when Ahaan entered the scene, he was awestruck by how beautiful his wife looked. 

He slipped his hand in hers, causing her to jump back into reality, she smiled at him. He was matching her clothes, they both slightly turned to look at themselves together in the large mirror that sat on the corner of the room. 

One of Ahaan's hands went around her waist, "so perfect we're looking together na?" he asked and she happily replied, "yes!" while a red hue coated her cheeks. "Let's go" he said and they both left the room and headed towards the garden hand in hand.

As Ishqi and Ahaan entered the garden, no one really noticed their interlocked hands at first, they just thought them to be entering from the same door at the same time, they didn't give it much thought. Suman Auntie spotted Ishqi and said, "Arrey beta tum yahan, abhi toh muh dikhai mein ek ghanta hai!"-