Togetherness 💫 1

Heyyy guyss! This is just a short story based on what I wanted to happen the day of Ishqaan's haldi.  

Lol, this is really just a random 2am "what if" thought of mine 🤪

Hope y'all enjoy it :)

==========================================

It was a delightful and celebratory day for Ishqaan, today was their haldi. The couple was pumped and couldn't wait for the event to begin. Everyone was happy for the couple except Dadi, the Mehta's, and Sarla/Ginni. 

Ahaan couldn't wait to see Ishqi dressed up for "their" wedding, the duo had gone through tons of hardships and sacrificed a lot but today was the day they were getting the happiness they deserved. 

For the first time in his life Ahaan had listened to his heart and he was content with the decision he had made. He still couldn't process the events that had occurred in the last couple of days, he had suffered a lot but he fought for his love. He was happy that Dadi accepted his and Ishqi's relation but deep down in his heart he knew Dadi wasn't one of those people to give up that easily, he knew she was going to taunt Ishqi any chance she gets, he knew she was going to create some sort of ruckus but he couldn't fight with her for things she hadn't done yet. He just hoped for the best and headed downstairs. 

On the other side, Ishqi was all dolled up for the function and she looked beautiful. When she walked to the garden all eyes were on her. Even Sarla Auntie complimented her, "Waise Ginni, yeh ladki mujhe bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai per yeh Ishqi aaj dress-up hoke waqai mein acchi lag rahi hai" she whispered in Ginni's ear. 

Ishqi & Ahaan's Haldi Outfits:

Ahaan was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him, he felt so lucky and couldn't take his eyes off of her

Ahaan was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him, he felt so lucky and couldn't take his eyes off of her. To tease his brother Kartik spoke, "Bhai aise ghoor ghoor ke dekho gey toh nazar lag jaigi"- Ahaan blushed and lowered his gaze. 

Ishqi sat on the sofa opposite Ahaan and everyone started to put Haldi on the couple. Everything was going smoothly till the police arrived. 

Rhea and Dadi smirked, they'd been waiting for this moment, "Now all hell will break loose and Ishqi and Ahaan will be forced to break their alliance" she thought delighted 

Ishqi & Ahaan approached the police-

Police Constable: Ishqi kon hai? 

Ishqi replied "Gi mein houn Ishqi, baat kya hai?"

Police Constable: Aapne hi Mr. Mayank Kapoor ke upar Mrs. Sonali Rathore ko attempt to molest ka charge lagaya hai na? 

Ishqi: Nahi- meine aisi koi bhi complain nahi ki-

Before Ahaan could interfere Dadi started her drama- "Ishqi tu Sonu ke saath aisa kaise kar sakti hai, woh tujhpe kitna bharosa karti thi- Tumne humarey ghar ki izzat le baare mein ek baar bhi nahi soocha, she said with crocodile tears