just a break right?

⚠️⚠️ᴛᴡ: ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ... ⚠️⚠️

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴡʜᴏʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀ ᴅʀᴀғᴛ

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ: ⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺
ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ:
⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺

it was all but a stupid fight that led to something I wasn't ready for. you sleep at your friends house now and I stay back at our house. we don't text, nor even look at each other anymore.

I wear the same clothes everyday. my energy to change, let alone just to eat, wasn't my biggest priority. how could i piece back something that was part of me?

he was part of me. now he's gone.

we don't post ourselves on social media. we watch videos of people wondering what the hell happened to us, but we stayed mute.

i cry into your favorite hoodie almost every night. the smell still lathers around me. i bundle it up sometimes and lay my head into it, pretending its your chest, missing when I used to trace your tattoos and how you would hum soft toons to me so i can fall asleep faster.

it's been 2 weeks and 4 days now. Your friends text me over and over telling me that you cry into my favorite tee you stole the day we had the fight.

But maybe your pain is just temporary?

The feeling of that always made my stomach churn, I couldn't make up the topic that I was so desperate for you. After all, you're the one who wanted this break.

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺
ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ:
⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺

what I did was absolute bullshit. the day I came home to my friends, tears were streaming down my face and they were trying to comfort me the best they could. It was but a blur till they asked me a question where I knew I messed up.

"why did you want a break?"

That was the thing, I never did. The feeling of mental claustrophobia, smothered me into wanting a break from everything. My brain didn't seem to process the fact that my beautiful girl, would help me go through all that BS. She made me feel extremely comfortable, no girl made me feel like that, up until i met her. At nights I would cry Into her t-shirt and lightly cry out how much I missed her. I made myself look like a fool. Some people would say,

'oh just text her that you miss her'

But it's not that easy. I wish I could just hold her, smell her, everything I used to. For the past to be present. Like nothing ever happened.