nyc <3

"beautiful isnt?" he asked me as we scanned through the city of New York

"beautiful isnt?" he asked me as we scanned through the city of New York. "Sure is"

With puffer jackets and baggy jeans holding against our waists as we embraced the cold weather. I glanced over at the beautiful boy on my side. His hand holding mine and his hair tousled in different directions.

We were on one of those rooftops you rarely could ever find. Heights have always been a fear for me but I just made sure to hold vinnies hand tight enough.

The joy of the moment got interrupted by him letting go of my hand and turning around, walking towards the car. "Where you going?" My voice was raspy.

*Play the song at the top now plz 💟*

He didn't say anything besides open the passenger door to grab something, coming back towards me. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. A speaker?
Then the sound of old-school music began playing, rejecting the whooshing of the wind.

A laugh left my mouth at his sudden mood change. His hand dragged out, signaling me to join a dance with him. "May I have this dance?" I cringed at his weirdness and rested my hand into his, placing my other around his neck.

His soft hand made its way to my waist and I laid my head near his neck. "I love you y/n" he murmured under his breath. "Love you more baby"

..moments passing..

the ending of the song came upon us and he spun us around, a squeal coming out my mouth. "I say let's go get a nice warm cup of hot chocolate yeah?" My face lightened and I nodded aggressively, making him laugh.

He picked up the speaker and we went into the car. Setting all the windows down as we now enjoyed listening to Mrs.Magic by Strawberry guy. His hand reached over to my thigh and I set mine on top of his.

We drove to the nearest cafe shop, ordering each a cup of hot cocoa. When our order was placed we sat down on one of the tables, taking in all of our surroundings.  The warm air hitting against the walls. Little snowflakes falling outside. The chime the door would make once someone would walk in. The night lights of each skyscraper glistening the windows.

If only I could live nights like this all the time.

"You alright?" Vin said as he placed his phone in his pocket. "Yeah." His head tilted back a little and a funny but worried face that would make anyone laugh came across him. A giggle left my mouth and I nodded. "I just love nights like this."

He picked up one of my hands, kissing the back of it. "Me too baby, me too." A younger lady came over, setting down both of our drinks. It smelt amazing.

I breathed in the warm air steaming off the cup. "How is it?" Vinnie stated. Taking a drink, my eyes light up. "Really good." He laughed and pointed at his upper lip, signaling that I probably had whipped cream on my face.

Wiping it off, he took a drink as well, whipped cream all over his upper lip too.

I pointed at my upper lip, doing the same thing he did to me. Laughing at our shenanigans, we enjoyed the company at the small cafe in New York City.

 Laughing at our shenanigans, we enjoyed the company at the small cafe in New York City

_ authors note <3 _

_ authors note <3 _

-I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever, i no longer have a crush on vinnie h. so the want to write imagines about him aren't my biggest priority lol
I will still try my best to continue these imagines, in hoping that you guys like them, I love you all and requests are still open (: sorry this was so short btw! And sorry for any inconvenience!!

All the love,
author