gaming cuddles

1260 words

i walked through the room, vinnie on his gaming pc as usual

i walked through the room, vinnie on his gaming pc as usual. soft, silky blonde curls, framing his appearance, concentration written all over his face.

he shot his head towards me, a warm smile appearing as he saw me. my hair was up and a small dress was on, including beat up doc martins clothing my feet. "hi baby" he coaxed taking off his headset. he came over and gave me a hug, my arms wrapping around his neck and his hands laying against my waist.

"hey lovie."

i broke the hug, glancing at the face i missed most. "how was work?"

a shrug left my shoulders and i walked towards our closet, grabbing a set of pajamas. "bad?" he asked. "just tiring." he nodded and kissed me on the lips while i made my way to the bathroom.

i did my skincare knowing well enough, once i lay down im probably gonna fall asleep. pulling on a black sports bra and grey shorts, i rested my hair down. jewelry was set on the counter from wearing it all day. including a ring came from my apple watch .

my work group chat?

"turns out we have a huge meeting tomorrow with a new company. please arrive at work 6:05 so we can discuss some things before it all happens. thank you and can't wait to see y'all tomorrow." 

fuck. i glanced at the time, 8:47.
screw it, im going to be bed now.

i walked out the bathroom, headed towards vinnie who was back on his game. i placed a kiss to his cheek, signaling i was gonna lay down. "you going to bed love?" i nodded and collapsed on our bed, a sigh of stress leaving my mouth.

ever since my early teenage years, i over-thought a lot before going to sleep. usually when im vin, he knows how to take that away... someway... somehow.

he got up once again and went over to me, tucking in the blankets making sure i was comfortable and warm. "im sorry for not giving you attention once you got home babygirl.." i cut him off before he continued speaking, ".. don't worry about it love, go back to your game, im okay"

it's not like he never gives me attention, he just hasn't been on his game in awhile and i understand why he's on it now. he flickered the lights off while i finished setting my timer for 5:10.

about an hour went by and i still couldn't fall asleep. my mind wouldn't shut off. even tho my eyes were so heavy, it didn't matter. i was so stressed about the upcoming day.

if i was being honest, all i wanted to do was cuddle with vin. he relaxed me the most in times like this. but i wasn't going to call him over, i felt too selfish to do that.

"bruh this game is rigged" he whispered to himself. a small smile appeared on my face hearing his voice. i rubbed my forehead and sat up, going over to him. he heard footsteps and turned around, glancing at my low self. "what's wrong baby?" my head shook and i went in front of him.

tomorrow was going to be a hell of a day and i wasn't ready for it. one or two tears traced there way down my face but nonetheless, nothing more than that. i just wanted to feel his soft skin on mine.

he took the back of my legs and pulled me into him, my arms wrapping around him as i snuggled my face into his neck. he grabbed a folded blanket next to us and put it over my body. "i can't fall asleep, too stressed out." he stopped playing, drawing all his attention to me. "im sorry baby" he mused. i just breathed in, his amazing scent filling my nose.

one hand was rested on my hip and his other was rubbing up and down my back. "anything on your mind that you need to talk about?"

i broke our embrace, letting him take a glance at my face. "i got a meeting tomorrow... big company."
my fingers were tapping his chair as i talked, denying to stare back into his eyes. they made me nervous every time.

"and i uh- gotta wake up quite early." he he took a strand of my hair, placing it behind my ear. "what time?"

i gave in, looking right into his eyes. "5."

he nodded and turned off his pc, getting up with my body still in his arms. he laid me back in bed and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth real quick.

he came back, picking up the blankets so he could settle right next to me. my body snuggled into him, knowing he was giving me access to do so.
my face nuzzled into his chest, i missed his touch so, so much. "im here now baby, relax yourself, you're gonna be okay."

and with that.. i felt a weight be taken off my shoulders. he does it so well and i don't even know how.

with vinnies hand scratching my back softly and his other hand intertwined with mine, my eyes got heavier by the minute and eventually they closed.

with him, i had no worries in the world.
he took that off for me and made me know who would always be there for me when i couldn't be there for myself.

that's who vin was and his own self knew he wouldn't want to be anything different from that.

time skip to the next day

"baby, baby, wake up"

vincent shook my shoulders as he tried getting me up. the timer was going off. of course i didn't wake up from it. "get ready y/n, you gotta go to work"

i got up from the bed and went straight to the shower.

it took me quite awhile but hey... i finished on time. since today was going to be so important, i knew everyone would be dressing up nice. it was a model agency. so... i decided to show the fuck up.

i glanced into the mirror and vinnie turned around, still half asleep on our bed. the sun was peaking through our curtains. hm.. early sunrise.

his jaw dropped. a giggle left my mouth and he got up, nothing but grey sweatpants resting on his hips. he came behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, my hands falling on top of his.

"you're so breathtaking y/n"

we started at each other through the mirror portrayed in front of us. "thank you pretty boy." i turned around and scratched through his hair and he kissed my neck, kissing me a little more than he needed to. "babyy" i laughed. "no hickeys right now"

he smiled and kissed me on the lips, fixing my lipstick right after. "alright i gotta go." i grabbed my purse and started my way out the house. "wait" he exclaimed before i even started walking. i turned around and he gave me a bigger kiss on my lips. "go gettem sexy" he said smacking my butt. ( 🤢 ) "you're so cringy" i laughed. he smiled and laid back down. "make sure to eat today!" he shouted from the room as i walked out the front door. "i love you" i shouted back. "i love you more beautiful!"

i smiled and left knowing i had the best boyfriend ever.

i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ((: i love you <33

i love you <33