among us irl

- tw ( somewhat smutty at the end )

vinnie and I were invited to James Charles new vlog. playing among us in real life. we obviously took the offer. today was the day we were filming it.

fast forward>>
otw there

noah and dixie were picking us up. Vinnie saw them pull in the driveway beeping there horn.

vin» baby! They're here! He yelled from downstairs

y/n» coming! I shouted running down

I intertwined my fingers with vinnies and we walked out, locking the door behind us. we hopped in the car, them sitting in the front and me and vinnie in the back.

noah» heyy lovebirds
dixie» hey guysss

we said hi and started talking. I never really like when I am in front of cameras so I was a bit nervous. vinnie's grip on my thigh became tighter when i started shaking my leg. I glanced at him and he looked at me, continuing to talk to Noah. he kissed me on the cheek and whispered 'it will be okay baby' in my ear. I rested my head on his shoulder as we kept on talking till we got there.

fast forward>>
when we started filming

everyone was gathered in front of the camera and James started his intro. I was right next to vinnie holding his hand. we were finally done saying our names and were handed our cards now, including a camera that will vlog our perspective on what's happening. I wasn't as nervous now knowing this would be pretty fun. Me and vin took a step back from each other and were about to open our cards.

vin» can we makeout before we start. he said joking but also serious

y/n» w-what no.

vin» just for a few minutes

y/n» not right now dumbass. I said giggling

vin» you look fine as fuck in that outfit y/n.. lemme rephrase that.. you look absolutely beautiful. He chuckled

(ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴜs ᴊᴜᴍᴘsᴜɪᴛs) 

y/n» thank you babe, just don't say that on camera, people will cringe hella. I giggled again

he groaned and we moved farther away from eachother. I opened my card. imposter.

y/n» imposter. bitch yes. I said to the camera making my way back to vinnie

vinnies pov:

I opened my card.
vin» ay im imposter. I wanna try to get Lil Nas since he was talking smack about me earlier

back to y/n pov:

I went back to vinnie with a straight face.

james» and we're starting!

everyone started pacing to different tasks.
I passed noah and saw him giving a kiss to dixie.

y/n» get a room! I mused with a sick face

noah» shut the fuck up! you and vinnie always kiss. He said giggling with dixie.

I laughed and kept on walking. I made my way to the basketball courts seeing Vinnie there as well.

y/n» ayo how ya doing? I said raising my hand up (something dads do lmaoo)

vin» ayy. he said raising his hand up as well. Vinnie and I both love changing our voices, making it sound like a old dad. it's our inside joke

I giggled and grabbed the basketball, my other hand holding my camera.
I felt him slither his hands around my waist. His lips making its way to my cold cheeks. Chills ran down my spine as his warmth embraced me. It was all fun and games till he stabbed the cardboard knife on my stomach. I turned around laughing

y/n» bitch I'm imposter too
vin» ah shit! He said laughing.
y/n» wanna do a double homicide with me?
vin» fuck ya

we locked hands and talked to our cameras. we were walking when I saw James and charli. I stopped and pulled vinnie back.

y/n» found two people! 
vin» you take Charli , I'll take James
y/n» mk

We tip-toed behind them. They were giggling. Vinnie gave me a look signaling go. We both stabbed them and laughed. We left the scene..

vin» I don't want both of us getting caught, you go that way, I'll go this way

y/n» okay, love you!

vin»love you more. He kissed me in front of the cameras that were filming us.

vin» If we don't fuckin makeout after this y/n. He added shaking his head. I chuckled and kept on walking.

Later on (different round) >>

y/n» ahhh crap. James just killed me and was about to leave till he saw vinnie watching us.

I started laughing as I saw James shocked face trying to run free as vinnie pressed the team meeting button.

Of course I had to stay behind because I was 'dead'

At the team meeting>>

vin» I legit saw him kill her!!

Vinnie slightly yelled pointing at James

james» how?!?!

Noah» I did see you try running into a vent James

vin» mhmm

In the end, James did get a lot of votes and was eliminated.

time skip>>

after we were all done we said our goodbyes and me and vinnie left with dixie and Noah. They dropped us off and we went inside the house. The aroma of a warm vanilla candle filling our noses. I walked upstairs, vinnie following me as I set my purse down on the desk. He picked me up and my legs straddled around his waist.

"We said we would makeout right?" He pleaded, laying me down on the bed, starting to kiss down my neck. "Mhm" was the only thing I could let out my mouth. "Use your words babygirl" he continued looking up at me. "Yes vin" he smiled and asked for permission. I accepted and he took of my shirt. "I know we said makeout but I want to do more, you up for that?" His auburn curls got slightly pulled by my fingers. "Up for anything you want baby" I answered.

you imagine the rest.

a/n:

- 1013 words

- have a great day bitches <3