euphoria

**song at the top**

vin and I giggled as we ran our way through the cold, breezy city. we were sharing a pair of headphones listening to Tyler the Creator. It was fun because if you ran opposite ways, the earbud would fall out. I guess that was the whole point, was to not lose each other by doing that. We both had on jeans, baggy vintage sweaters, emerald rings, beat up converse, and had our curly hair laying down. Both of us grew up wanting a strong amount of freedom. Up and until we met is when we finally made that reality. We had freedom and used the advantage often.

The weather set the mood perfectly. It was raining with wind blowing from every direction. Everyone looked at us weird knowing we were just some random couple running around with no umbrella but we didn't give one shit about it. When it was just us two, we could care less. There was no sight of paparazzi, there barely was any people. Just how we liked it. We finally made it to the train station, vinnie disconnected the headphones and switched to the speaker that was in our backpack. We started running through the obstacles of the signs and trash cans, laughing at our silly behavior. We yelled the lyrics of the song that played, "not allowed" by TV girl. It felt so unreal. So euphoric. Like a burst of happiness that only would happen when I was with vinnie. My one and only.

-

We got into the subway and climbed onto the railing like a bunch of little kids. No one was inside so it was just our presence. Prior to when we started this fun journey, I decided to make tik tok while we were out, so we recorded some on the train. We both decided to settle down and sit down. Vinnie guided my hips to sit on his lap. I giggled and turned around giving him a few kisses on the lips.

"Baby.." he mused in his soft tone. "Yes love?" I responded looking up at his beautiful eyes. "Thank you". I chuckled and cupped the sides of his face with my hands. "For what pretty boy?" He pulled me in a kiss once more and leaned his forehead into mine. "For making me the luckiest man alive. For making me feel free. Feel comfortable. Feel safe. Everything. Thank you for all of it baby" he responded. My eyes lit up as he spoke, I was more than grateful to have him in my life. "awh baby" my head snuggled into his chest as I sat on his lap.

We talked and talked for a while till we made it to our destination. The vinyl record store. Only me and vinnie really went there. The busiest we ever saw it was like.. two people. Anyways though.. It closed hecka late, around 3am. It was currently 2:21am.

-

We hopped off the subway and went into the small shop that smelt exactly like old, frail photos you find in random boxes around your house. Our hands were intertwined and were swinging like two middle schoolers who just started dating. "Wassup bitches" the young teenage girl implied with her arms crossed over her chest. Ever since we have been going here, which has been 2 years or so, we created a great bond with the owners granddaughter, Ember.

She was about 5 years younger than us and was pretty chill. She was definitely a hippy/indie kid who had the funniest humor. Without her, the shop would probably close at like 8pm, she likes to close it late because she likes being away from parents, she feels like she has freedom without them. Which I understand her and so does vinnie, doesn't matter how much you love your mom and dad, being away from them is sometimes like paradise. "Heyy" I pleaded walking over to where she was at and embracing her with a hug. "Ahh I missed you guys, we text everyday but barley see each other" she mused. "Yeah, social media and paparazzi have been on our ass!! So we have been on dL lately" She let out a giggle.

vinnie was looking through the records. "Wassup kid" he mused waving at her from the other side of the shop. "Hi vinnie" she said in an un-interested voice. They never had beef or anything but he was dating me, her best friend. So of course she had to act like she didn't care for him and she did a good job doing that. I giggled and talked with her for a while, vinnie picked out a Bee-Gees record and brought it to the counter where we were.

-

"I wanna buy this" vinnie mused, taking out his wallet. "Sorry, it's sold" she said in a sarcastic voice. A laugh left my mouth and vinnie smiled shaking his head. "Nah I'm just playin, $21.32 is your total" she continued. Vinnie payed and she handed the bag. "Well we're gonna get going, so.. hang out Friday night right?" I said, locking my hand with vinnies once again. "Yep, I'll pick you up" she smiled. "Okay cool." Me and vinnie said our goodbyes and started walking out the door, when i spotted the perfect record that would look great for a picture. A gasp left my mouth and i asked Ember if she could take a pic of me and vin. So we did. Then ended up leaving right after.

-

As soon as we got back home we took a hot shower together and changed into warm, fuzzy pajamas. He wore his grey sweatpants with no shirt and I wore a silk shorts with a lace top. We never really fell asleep that night. Hot coffee and croissants from the store were placed in front of us as we watched our favorite show. We cuddled for a while and enjoyed each other's company. The best day of my life...

This picture ^ but instead it looked like u and vinnie

a/n:

- this is all I want mannnn

- have a great day luv hope you're doing well

<33