friends with benefits

- tw (smutty-ish)

me and y/n are just really cool friends. we aren't a thing.

vinnie and I. oh yea.. just friends.

vinnie and i said this over and over to the paparazzi. Little did they know. we were fuck buddies or friends with benefits, whatever they call it. it first happened at a party and we were sober. we both were in the mood i guess. I was nervous because I've never had anyone go down on me. Let alone.. imma virgin. yes it was very awkward saying that to him but I was unaware of what was about to happen. He made me feel comfortable though, I realized after, that I really did love him.

flashback

his warm, wet lips traveled its way down my neck, all the way to my boobs, all the way to my stomach and now to my pelvis. I thought I was ready but i didn't know anymore. I closed my legs and he looked up at me.

"everything okay." he mused with concern

"know one has went down on me before"

"are you a virgin?"

"well.. yea that too"

"hm well do you want me to stop or go slower?"

"it's all up to you, I'm not uncomfortable, just nervous"

"No need to be nervous, if you're insecure about you're body, don't be. You're the prettiest girl I've ever laid my eyes on y/n and i could never think otherwise. I want you to know that i will always take care of you alright? You say the word and everything stops. You're safe with me." he mused referring to our safe-word

I nodded and a slight smile appeared my face

"I think the most important question is.. are you willing to lose your virginity to me?" he asked

I knew at that moment, this was a real man. A guy asking something like that is rare. Shocked was the only thing I could think of. he took his fingers and brushed the hair out my slightly sweaty face.

"I want you to vin, I'm ready now" I answered

He nodded and I opened my legs once more..

end of flashback

so far we've only done it 6 times and every time he makes me fall more in love with him. we promised each other to never catch feelings but my dumbass did. It has been almost 2 months ever since we agreed on being friends with benefits and I was talking with Michael. He was playing the guitar while I was singing. We did that a lot. I was singing a verse when my body told me to ask him. "Hey uh.. Michael?" He stopped playing and looked up at me. "I gotta ask you something" he nodded and set his guitar on the ground, shifting his body towards me. "It's about vinnie.. I'm going to tell you this but you have to promise me that you're not gonna tell a soul, not even your girlfriend". "Damn this sounds serious.. but yea, I promise."

Michael was someone I trusted pretty well, before I had a stronger relationship with vinnie, he was the person I usually would go to. "Well uh, I have feelings for vinnie.. yea I know just like every fucking girl but I'm serious. We have been doing the whole friends with benefits thing-" I got I interrupted by him speaking. "Wait wait wait, you and vinnie are fuck buddies." I put my face in my hands and shook my head then looked back at him. "Don't call it that... but yes okay, we weren't supposed to catch feelings but I did.." I looked over at him and saw a beaming smile across his face. Wtf. "Why are you smiling.. I'm freaking out Michael I'm like obsessed with him now" he chuckled and shook my shoulders. "Y/nnn..." he mused stretching out the last letter in my name. "First.. Friends with benefits, of course you're going to catch feelings, who doesn't, and two... I'm smiling because he tells me all about you" my head quickly shot up and I smiled slightly trying to keep my chill. "What do you mean he tells you about me?" I asked. "How he caught feelings for you, he tells me every fucking night bro but he told me not to tell you. Like you're smile, your laugh, the giggle you always give him, when you guys go on lives together and sometimes catch each other giving eye contact, when you guys go on late night drives in his car and he sees you singing, he definitely likes you y/n, ask everyone in this house and they will say yes"

A smile formed on my face at the thought of it. "You best ask him tonight, I'm done with his bro y/n looks hella cute in this ig pic bullshit." I slightly punched him in the shoulder and giggled. Alex walked in as we were about to continue singing. "What're you guys taking about?" He asked us. "Alex fucking Warren, does vinnie like y/n?" Michael asked him. He furrowed his eyebrows and had his hand slightly in the air. "Of course he does, isn't it obvious??" he chuckled. I laughed and we continued talking.

Time skip

It was almost 2am, vinnie had finished streaming and I was in his room. Neither of us were in the mood and we both knew that, I just told him I wanted to talk after. "Hey.. so you wanted to talk?" He asked me. "Mhm, come here" I patted the bed, letting him sit down right next to me. "It's about us.." he nodded and rested his hand on mine, lightly stroking the top knowing I was nervous. "Vinnie I know we weren't supposed to and I'm not expecting you to have the same feelings but I like you.. like a lot. I fell for you the first time we hooked up and I've been trying to tell you for awhile now." He sat there, shocked with a smile on his face, chuckling to himself. "What?" I lightly giggled. "Nothings it's just I have had the same exact feelings towards you as well, I knew you wanted to be fuck buddies and all but never knew you wanted to be in a relationship with me, s'why I've never asked you." I smiled and gave him a big hug. "So it's official?" I nodded with a smile. "It's official vin."

8 months later..
(Pretend it's of you and vinnie lmao)

@y/u/n

Liked by maria

Liked by maria.hacker.3 and 1,367,357 others

y/u/n: celebrating 8 months with this boy has been a rise and a half so far, can't wait to see what the future hold for the both of us, I love you lots bb 💕 @vinniehacker

View all 12,379 comments..
vinniehacker: I love you sm baby, happy anniversary!
liked by creator

maria.hacker.3: love you kiddos! Happy anniversary!
y/u/n: we love you more <33

madslewis: cuties
liked by creator

alexwaarren: may I kiss your boyfriend?
y/u/n: no.

y/n.fanpage.728: ahhhh I love these two!!!!

user62865: happyyy anniversary!!!!

thehypehousela: hell ya! Happy anniversary you guys! we all love you!
liked by creator