unthinkable

after not writing in forever...
i hope u enjoy this small story

inspired by one of my fave songs : unthinkable- alicia keys and drake.
—————————————————————————

I walked through the large doors of our home. Ugh today was stressful, it was busy... it was only 10am too. I scratched the back of my neck as I made way to the kitchen, placing the grocery bags on the island table.

Paparazzi flooded my mind, remembering the events that took place the hour before. Why are they so nosy? I thought. They literally stalked me inside the store, usually when stuff like that happens I shrug it off but today was a little bit more stressful.

I finished putting the groceries away, noticing the unusual silence that filled the air.
Where was Vinnie?

My thinking was interrupted when I heard his voice shout from upstairs. "Y/n!!"
My lips upturned, forming a smile. I missed him so much already even though i wasn't gone for long.

I was getting ready to watch my show downstairs when he shouted again. "Come here!" My eyes rolled and I let out a sigh. "I just got comfy on the couch" I whined to myself.

I walked through our room knowing that's where his voice was coming from. My jaw dropped seeing him. There he was holding a sign as if we were in high school about to go to the homecoming dance.

I read what it said:
"It would be unthinkable if you went to the Midsummer's dance without me"

The midsummers dance was an event that Vinnie had to attend. Influencers like him went, he was allowed to take anyone he wanted, he chose me. It was far different from a high school dance, so why was he asking me this way?

Flowers and balloons were everywhere. I was confused but I loved what I was seeing.

"Now before you say anything," he explained, "I'm asking you this way because we weren't together in high school and i wanted to give you an experience as if we were. Plus you love the song unthinkable-"

I interrupted his rambling by embracing him in the biggest hug. He really was like a big kid. "You're too cute, a little cringey - but it's cute"

He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips, handing me the bouquet of tulips. I walked towards the bed looking at the chocolates he left for me. "How was grocery shopping?" he asked. "I hate paparazzi" I replied. "Sorry baby, hopefully this cheered you up" he chuckled.

"No it definitely did." I exclaimed.
I walked back over to him, my arms wrapping around his neck, his following down to the bottom of my waist, closer to my ass.

I gave him a few kisses.
"Thank you baby" I whispered

—————————————————————————

Ew so this was a weird post

Might delete later.
LOVE U GUYS STAY SAFE