cigarettes

- song at the top
- tw (smutty at the end)
- hope you enjoy reading <33

he took the lighter out his hoodie pocket, pulling my arm gently so he can lit the cigarette that lay in my hand. the fire flickered up, turning the end of the stick red. I glanced at it, memorized by how cool it looked. Vin chuckled to himself knowing I was a weird one. He lit his cigarette as well, stuffing the box back in my purse that hung off my arm. He kissed my cheek and we began smoking, talking while catching sight of the city view in front of us.

We both were wearing a purgatory hoodie with sweatpants. My hair laid low on my shoulder, with my thin curtain bangs hanging loose on the frame of my face. My fake little freckles that looked real, being shown on my side profile and my eyes sparkling, looking at all the lights that lay in front of me. Vinnie had a perfect view in front of him but yet he wanted to look at me.

I got a little embarrassed realizing he wasn't going to take his eyes off me. My face turned and glanced at his. "Why are you still staring at me weirdo" I giggle, taking in another puff of my cigarette. "You're so beautiful y/n" he mused, now intertwining his fingers with mine.

A smile appeared on my face and I thanked him. He kissed the top of my hand and looked back at the city. "It's such a nice night" I implied, breathing in the cold air. "Sure is" he responded.

-

We got back in the car, rolling the windows down, exposing the fresh breeze. he pressed on Spotify, playing meet me in the pale moonlight by Lana. A beaming smile came upon my face knowing this was our song. I started singing, so did he. As I thought we were going home, he pulled into a drive in movie theater. "What are we doing here?" I asked with a chuckle under my breath.

His car turned into the drive thru where you get your tickets. "Thought maybe we can watch the new horror movie that came out, legit nobody's here, look" he pointed at the spot where the movie is being filmed at. I nodded and glanced back at him, pulling his face in by his chin, kissing his soft lips. "I love you so much, know that?" I asked him.

He nodded in response and pulled up to get the tickets since we were next in line.

-

we finished the movie and ended up making out for a little while, so yea we missed a few minutes of the film but we chillin. we were on our way to the house.. for reals this time. his hand was on my thigh and mine rested on the top.

we arrived and got out the car, walking inside the house. "Imma take a hot bath, wanna join?" I asked him. He glanced up and nodded his head following me upstairs to our room. I set my purse on the bed, taking out the cigarettes and going inside the bathroom.

Vin had already started the bath, waiting for it to fill up. I opened the bottom sink cabinet, picking up the jar of soap that I rarely use since it's so expensive and I only want to use it for special moments. I poured some all over the water, vinnie whooshing his hand around so it can create bubbles. The scent of tea tree roaming the air coming from the soap.

We stripped off our clothes, him going in first. We were more than comfortable around eachother, knowing we've been in a relationship for almost 4 years now. Though our bathtub was huge and could seat two people, I decided to lay on his chest, by body on the side of his. He had one hand, holding a cigarette and the other wrapped around me. He lit one stick and took a puff, resting his hand on my throat and pulling my head back. Right then, he blew all of the smoke into my mouth. His hand sliding down my exposed chest. He gripped onto my hand that was on my thigh and began stoking the top of it, while making out with me. We were at for a few minutes, then cleaned up, washing our hair and everything else.

-

We got out and wrapped ourselves in towels. I lathered lotion all over my legs and he got changed, handing me his boxers and hoodie shortly after. I slipped them on and went under the covers of the bed. He finished his before-bed stuff and turned off all the lights. Just as I was resting my eyes, I felt the bed dip. My eyes opened, glancing at my beautiful boyfriend. I smiled and he laid down, pulling me into his chest.

I traced some of his tattoos on his exposed chest and he slipped his hand under the hoodie, scratching up and down my back. "Goodnight beautiful, I love you" he kissed the top of my head and cuddled closer to me. "Night baby, i love you more" I responded. He hummed and soon enough, soft snores began escaping his mouth. We both had a good sleep that night.

a/n:

a/n:

-short but simple.
- 898 words

𝑉𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐶𝐾𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara