panic attack

years prior to when I had my first panic attack, my boyfriend gave me a piece of advise that would always course it's way through my mind when I was being overwhelmed

"when you feel like you're close to getting one babe," he told me, "close your eyes, shake your hands so your muscles will become less tense and breath in 4, hold in for 7, and breath out for 8."

Ever since then was when I used that tactic. It was much harder this time, with schoolwork in front of me and stress from everything going on. I'm in college at the moment and have struggles continuing it. In my luck, vinnies here to help.

Right as soon as I was almost done with the most complex assignment I've ever had to do, a button was pressed, deleting everything that I had been working on for the past 4 months.

"No, no, no, no, no!" My voice raised, trying to get back to where it was originally at. This wasn't google docs so it wouldn't save any, not unless you updated it. My eyes were already glossy to begin with, having this happen made it worse. Everything was gone. Not one thing was saved. Nor could I just contemplate what i wrote and then jot it down, my brain hardly ever takes notice on what I'm spelling during school. "Shit!" I exclaimed, anger and frustration sewed though my voice. My knees bent down and I pressed my back against the wall in front of me. Harsh cries left my mouth. This was all so fucked.

A few minutes passed and my breathing was becoming un-even. This wasn't a full on panic attack but was very close. My head kept on shaking 'no' trying to wiggle my hands and use the method vinnie gave me.

It hardly worked. "Come on y/n, close your eyes," I motivated myself, "breath, breath, it's okay." This went on for awhile. Soon enough, everything went black, due to me falling asleep.

TIME SKIP

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:
⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺

Vinnie was out skating with his friends and said he was going to stop by, yet the girl completely forgot. During study time, he kept his distance from y/n, knowing she worked better alone and got through it without being distracted. This was a decision he respected greatly. Though today, was going to be different. He knew she has been pushing herself to do her work and thought that getting a break would be good. So.. he planned out a whole movie night at her house.

8 days is how long the couple has been away from each other. They FaceTime every night, with 2 minutes passing, y/n usually falls asleep because of her tiredness. They text and call sometimes but only when they need something. No meaningful conversations have been shared through these two in awhile.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

with a plastic bag full of snacks, woven through the boys fingers, he knocked on y/n's door waiting for an answer. He had contacted her multiple times that day and still never got anything in return.