i like u 2

⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺
y/n pov:
⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺

lately I've been spending the night at the hype house. I don't live there but i have a great bond with all of them and they gave me a guest bedroom that i can stay at whenever. today was just a normal day, they vlog, I tag along, get food, idk stuff like that.

people have shipped me with many boys, 2 including vinnie hacker and Jack wright. yes you heard that right, surprised me too. Jack Wright never really seemed as my type, he was cool as a best friend but nothing more than that. Vinnie... we're friends too, just not as close.

Lately Jack has been coming more often ever since I have. We talk with everyone and go out to dinner and stuff, it's all really cool. Vinnie always seems off though. He can be in a great mood then he sees me with a guy and then shuts down. I'm not blind, so I know that he's jealous for some sort, but I don't know why, he has many girls on their knees for him, how could he like me?

-

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. "Come in!" I slightly shouted in a tired voice. Jack came in and sat right next to my bed. He pulled off the blankets and I groaned making him giggle. We started fighting over the blanket, him tugging it off of me and me trying to pull it back. We kept on laughing on how he wasn't very strong compared to me. We got interrupted by a knock on the door that was already open. I glanced up and so did Jack. "um.. there's coffee downstairs if you guys want" vinnie implied leaning on the door frame. I nodded and spoke up breaking the embarrassing silence. "I'll be right there." He nodded and leaned off, going back downstairs. His eyes had an expression that looked annoyed and.. well... extremely jealous. Jack and I got up from the bed and started making our way downstairs, having a conversation with one another.

"Morning" I mused to everyone who was in the kitchen. They all said it back and vinnie handed me a cup of coffee. "Thanks". I took the coffee and sat down.
Everyone started talking and having conversations. I looked over at Jack who was drinking water while listening to everyone. I began a convo with him and we kept on laughing and giggling. Eventually, I could see vinnie staring at me in the corner of my eye. Ignoring it, I asked everyone what they wanted from the cafe down the street. "Alright cool" I mused, finishing writing everyone's order on my phone. "Well, Imma go pick it up, anyone wanna come?" Jack was the first one to respond. "I'll come!" I smiled and nodded. "Imma go get ready, I'll come down shortly"

-

I slipped on a cute old school outfit and put my hair in two French braids.

Glancing at the mirror, I straightened out my pants and saw Vin walk in. He sat on the bed and scratched his head. "Wassup?" I mused looking back at him. "you look good" he responded. "Thank you" we kept our silence for awhile, then he spoke up. "um.. you and Jack seem close." A frown came over my face and I sat next to him. "Vinnie he's my best friend.."

"I know that." He interrupted. "Well?"
"Never mind, it's no use" he got up and walked out the door. I scoffed and started making my way out also, not wanting to continue what just happened. He was pissed over something and I didn't want to find out why. At least not at the moment. "Jack! Let's go!" I yelled jogging down the stairs. He came over to me and we went straight to the Cafe.

-

I was the one driving while Jack was in the passenger seat. "Hey uh... is anything going on with you and vinnie?" He asked. I glanced at him then looked back at the road. "Why?" My eyebrows were furrowed, not wanting him to say something bad. "He seems so jealous .. I swear he has the hots for you y/n, he makes it so fucking obvious" he laughed. A chuckle came out my mouth and I shook my head. "He thinks we have feelings for each other Jack." He glanced at me and giggled slightly. "I know you have feelings for him y/n/n and you know I have feelings for someone else, you need to have a talk with him" I sighed and gripped onto the steering wheel tighter. "I know.."

-

As soon as we got home, everyone was in the living room talking. I made my way to the kitchen island and set everything down, them following behind me. Vinnie walked in as well, grabbing his food and taking it upstairs. Taking my food as well, I followed behind him and called his name. He turned around. "Can I eat with you.. if not that's okay" I pleaded. He smiled and nodded, continuously going up the steps. We made it in his room and he started digging through his food he was about to eat. I decided to wait. "I uh- actually need to talk to you V" He looked up and set down his sandwich. "bout what?"

"About you and me.." he gulped making a slight sound. "And?" he replied. "Vin we have a.. semi... great relationship I would say, and I don't want to ruin anything but why are you so mad when I hang out with guys that aren't you. I'm not blind, even Jack sees it. Speaking of which, Jack is a great example.. why do you immediately shut down and stop talking when you see me with him?" He shook his head and set down the food from his hands. "Y/n don't worry about it okay"

"No Vincent, I wanna know, you're jealous for some reason, tell me why!" I slightly shouted but not loud enough for anyone to hear downstairs.

"Because I wish I had the same relationship you have with these guys but even more, you laugh and they flirt, y/n I don't even know one pick up line okay! I have liked you ever since the day you walked inside this house and I saw your face, i know you're background and I know you're not some other girl, you're different and I want a girl like you, you want a guy for his true self and not for his looks, i like that! but I can't seem to get over the fact that you have these other guys who are drooling over you and easily know how to pull you and i don't know what to do! I want to show you how I actually am and not just as a friend y/n but I'm scared you don't want what i do!" He slightly yelled now standing up.

To be honest, I wasn't surprised. I had the same feelings for him, time to show that I guess.

I slowly walked over to him and gave him a soft hug, eventually pulling away and giving him long eye contact. His eyes beamed through mine. His hands began brushing out the hairs in my face and stroked my cheek. I smiled and pulled him in a passionate kiss. My hands on the back of his neck and his on my waist. He was shocked at first but melted into my touch. I pulled away and kissed his temple. "I like you too vin, like a lot." His eyes lit up and he smiled very cheesy like he was the luckiest man in the world. "Well in that case y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded. "I would love to" He kissed my forehead and intertwined his fingers with mine. We walked downstairs swinging our arms like two kids who just became a couple, telling everyone about our new relationship.

-

In the end our friends knew about us but we kept it a secret to the public until I was ready. We so far have been in a relationship for 1 year now and I couldn't be any happier!