39

It was a weekend, after lunch the elders had settled in their rooms, Om and gauri left for an exhibition while Rudra and priyanka had gone for a college trip. Daadi was at the ashram currently and would return in a few days.

Annika was passing by when Pinky called her inside.

Pinky: Annika, aaj Sharma's ki party me mai ye dress pehen rahi hu, meri helps kar zara jewelry choose karne me.

{{ Annika, I'm going to wear this dress tonight in Sharma's party, help me choose matching jewelry }}

Annika: Pinky aunty, daadi ne mujhe kuch jewelry di thi, vo zyada achi lagegi aap par, mai lekar aati hu.

{{ Pinky aunty, daadi gave me some jewelry that'll look much better i'll get that for you }}

Annika went to her room and checked the cupboard.

A(in her mind): ohho where did I keep that box.

She took some clothes out and dumped them on the bed, but couldn't find the jewelry box. Then she recalled having kept the box in the cupboard locker. She looked for the keys in the cupboard, dumping out more clothes in the process.

Then she checked her bag. She emptied the contents of her bag on the couch, but keys weren't there.

She emptied the bedside drawer, still no keys. She even checked the drawers of the study table in the room - no keys.

Finally she checked the dressing table drawers and found them. She quickly opened the locker, retrieved the box, kept the keys in the dressing table after locking and ran out of the room.

Pinky loved the set she had brought.

Shivaay had an important meeting with the board members. He had been waiting for this meeting for days. He just needed a file from his room before leaving.

When he opened the door of his room, it appeared as if a tsunami had hit them.

S: Fhat the wuck

There was a mountain of clothes on the bed, bedside drawers had been emptied near the pillows. Study table was a mess and looking at the couch was equivalent to punishing yourself.

Shivaay moved closer to the couch, Annika's diary, charger and a lot of other things were lying there.

He tried to ignore this and opened the cupboard. But boy was he surprised. The cupboard was an even bigger mess. The clothes that did not end up on the bed, were crumpled in the cupboard, their hangers lying in another corner.

Shivaay desperately tried to look for his file but he didn't have much time and had no success so far. That was it, his patience ran out and he screamed out her name.

S: Annikaaa...

Annika was already headed towards their room but her heart stopped when she heard him scream

A: phail gaya raita

She slowly entered the room, she knew he's going to eat her alive.

S: Annika, what is wrong with you. Kya haalat bana rakhi hai room ki aisa lag raha hai toofan aaya tha yahan par

{{ Annika what is wrong with you. What have you done to the room, it appears as if a cyclone hit the room }}

A: shivaay vo mai.   {{ shivaay actually I }}

S: grow up Annika, kuch to socha karo mujhe kitni problem hoti hai. I like my room well organized and clean, or tumne sab aisa phaila rakha hai. Pehle meri life or ab mera room, sab jagah mess hai. Have some responsibility. Ab meri file dhundo jaldi mujhe der ho rahi hai, maine yahin cupboard me rakhi thi.