58

A couple of days later, Shivaay sent a car over to Annika's house to drive her to a hotel. It was supposed to be a date. He had also gifted her a new dress for the occasion.

When she reached there, the whole place was decorated with lights and flowers. It looked nothing short of a fairy tale.

Shivaay stood under a gazebo dressed in a black tuxedo. He came forward and held her hand. They walked to the centre of the gazebo

A: shivaay

S: Annika, I'm sure tumne ye sab dekh kar guess to kar liya hoga

{{ Annika, I'm sure you must have guessed by now }}

She nodded her head in a yes, her eyes brimming with excitement.

He was nervous, even though he knew her answer, he still felt nervous as hell.

He looked into those eyes that held an ocean of love for him.

S: Annika, ever since you came into my life, you challenged all my beliefs and proved me wrong every time. You're the one who changed my life. I've never been happier, never been sadder or angrier but my life has never been more beautiful. You've made me a better man in every area of life, a better brother, a better son, a better friend. I know we hated each other when we first met but we came around. We always had a connection. You're the only person to ever truly understand me, why I am the way I am. I have to be the wall for my family, for my brothers but you, you are my foundation.

They had tears in their eyes, holding on to each other

S: Annika, I want to spend my life with you, you're the one. I have never met someone who inspires me just to be a better person. I want to make you happy for the rest of my life.

Shivaay got down on his knee and got a ring out of his pocket

S: will you let me take care of you for the rest of your life? Will you let me be your husband and start a family? Annika, will you marry me?

She was crying uncontrollably

A: what a stupid question... Yes, yes I'll marry you

He put the ring on her finger and kissed her hand

A: I love you so so much shivaay, you're my reason to live ( tu hai mere jeene ki vajah)

S: I love you Annika, you're the love of my life

He wiped her tears and hugged her. He wanted to kiss her properly but he knew they were being watched and he knew she'd be embarrassed.

They broke their hug when khanna popped some party poppers and fireworks were shot.

A: shivaay aapne khanna ji ko bhi kaam par laga diya

{{ shivaay you got khanna ji invloved in this }}

S: ha, khanna ne to sab dekha hai vaise bhi, pehle hamari fights ki video banata tha, ab aaj ki. Khanna ache se video banayi hai na

{{ yes, khanne has seen every step of our relationship anyway, he used to record our fights and now this. Khanna you've recorded properly right? }}