49

In college, bhavya had established the image of a shy girl, who was quite weak in math. She would hang out with Rudra and his friends most of the time. She was on a mission, but she actually had fun with them, even though she found them quite stupid and vain. Her friendship with Rudra was genuine.

Mr sarkar offered Bhavya help one day after the lecture and she readily accepted, finally a step closer to her mission.

She went to meet him in the teachers quarters, he lived alone in his flat. He taught her for some time and then started talking about his life and asked her about hers. Bhavya acted like she really trusted him and was grateful for his help.

This went on for a few days. Rudra would secretly follow her everyday till the quarters and wait till she left. He didn't know why he did that, but he felt quite protective of her. He knew she's a cop and is very capable but he just wanted to make sure.

One day, Mr sarkar suggested Bhavya to use drugs and told her it would make her feel better. She tried to convince him that she'll use it later at night, but he insisted that she should try some now to see the effect.

She had no choice, she had to snort some of it.

This was not a part of her plan. She was getting high, she could not run away, that would ruin her mission. It took all her self control to not shoot that bastard. For the mission she had a camera attached to her bag every time she came to meet him. This was going to be the proof. Now she had a recording of him offering drugs to her. He even told her that he has offered drugs to some other students before.

She was losing her senses now, he asked her to lie down in his bedroom until the effects wore off. She was nervous but couldn't do much since she was not in her complete senses.

Rudra felt it had been longer than her usual stay, he was getting worried here.

He decided to send her a random text just to see if she replies

He texted her: hey are you coming over for the movie later?

Bhavya heard her phone beep and she opened the text. Her head was swimming, she had to concentrate a lot to read the text.

She could not read the text, the alphabets were dancing, but she saw it was from rudra. She picked her phone and tried to reply. Her hands were quite numb, she could barely type.

Rudra's phone pinged, it was her reply that read: h l p

Ru (in his mind): bhavya problem me hai, mai uski help kaise karu? Soch rudy soch...

{{ bhavya is in trouble, how do i help her? think rudy think... }}

Rudra called his friend chubby and they went over to Mr Sarkar's flat.

Sarkar was about to lie down next to Bhavya saying that he wanted to comfort her. Just as he was about to get closer, his doorbell rang. He was not expecting anyone, so he closed his bedroom door and then went to the main door.

Rudra and chubby entered saying they had some doubts and needed his help.

They sat down with him in the living room and he started explaining. After 5 minutes, rudra asked him about the washroom. Rudra wanted to look for bhavya.

Sarkar gave him the directions and continued explaining to chubby. Rudra checked the rooms but there was no sign of bhavya. He opened the last room in the house, there she was, lying on the bed.

He went closer and whispered to her

Ru: bhavya, tum theek ho? Usne kuch kiya to nahi?