54

Very reluctantly, shivaay returned home. Now that he had confessed his feelings and he knew exactly how she felt, shivaay was experiencing a new kind of happiness.

[Shivaay - S, Rudra - Ru, Annika - A]

Ru: Aap kahan the bhaiyya?    {{Where were you bhaiyya? }}

S: just went for a drive

Om: hothon par muskaan, chaal me uchhal, kya chal raha hai shivaay?

{{ there's a smile on your lips and a skip in your step, what's going on shivaay? }}

S: nothing guys, I'm just happy, the event was a success, people have been praising badi maa, Rudy is doing so well and no one can force me to see that Ragini again.

OmRu: hmm hmm (they were not really convinced but they let it go)

His brothers asked him the reason behind his smile but he very cunningly changed the topic. Oh he was not going to spoil his own plan of secret dating by telling his brothers.

The next few days saw a role reversal between two oberoi brothers. On one hand, Rudra was working hard on the marketing campaign, coming up with more and more ideas, most of which his manager liked. He researched and applied all his findings to get the best out of this internship. A couple of times Bhavya saw his promotional posts on social media and liked them. It felt nice to see that she still followed his posts.

On the other hand, Shivaay had turned into Romeo singh oberoi. He would often send flowers or gifts. When he picked Annika from work, instead of going home, he took her out for dinner. Annika had to put her foot down and tell him that she will not allow this behaviour. He needs to spend time with his family as well. So they settled with having dinner together twice a week.

One evening Bhavya went over to oberoi mansion to meet Rudra.

Bhavya: Hi Rudra, humne paper me padha tha tum oberoi industries ki fashion and clothing line handle kar rahe ho, kafi impressed hai log tumse. I feel really proud of your achievements.

{{ Hi Rudra, i read in the news that you've been handling fashion and clothing line for Oberoi industries, everyone's impressed. I feel really proud of your achievements. }}

Ru: thanks

Bhavya: tumne kafi maturity dikhayi hai rudra, I'm sorry humne tumhe hurt kiya and I'm glad tumne sab itne positively handle kiya. Koi or hota toh shayad hume pareshan karta. Rudra, I missed you, can we still be friends?

{{ you've shown a lot of maturity Rudra, I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm glad you took it so positively. Anybody else in your position could have taken it out on me. Rudra, I missed you, can we still be friends? }}

Ru: of course, we are friends

Honestly, Rudra was glad to be talking to her again. He had really missed her. He didn't want to lose her entirely. While bhavya too was happy to have him back in his life.

Ru: Come, I'll introduce you to my brothers

Bhavya: rudy, i have met them earlier

Ru: you were on duty then, you haven't met the real Obros yet

So he took her to the living room and introduced her to his brothers and gauri and priyanka.