Epilogue

Five years later

A lot has happened over the last 5 years.

Bhavya and Rudra had started dating when Om and Shivaay got married. Their ishqbaazi was quite slow because of the limited time they could spare for each other. Rudra was single handedly managing all the fashion ventures of the oberoi industries. He worked hard and made a lot of profit for the company. Initially he had to travel a lot to Paris and New York so they could compete with other international brands. Until Jhanvi and Tej decided to shift to New york and manage there.

They wanted to shift there because Priyanka was settled there after marriage. Her husband was a venture capitalist and worked mostly on wall street.

This gave Rudra more time to be in india, hence more time with bhavya. Slowly their love blossomed and after dating for 2 years, they tied the knot. Bhavya took a sabbatical from work during her pregnancy so she could spend time with the family. She was an excellent officer and because of her performance, she had been offered a job in the intelligence agency whenever she felt like joining the force again.

Annika had risen to the position of Vice president in the company, so her working hours were super flexible. Every day she would drop the kids to school and be back from work in the afternoon. Her work consisted mostly of designing event plans for their top most clients and approving designs and plans made by all the event planners. She no longer had to stay at sites for hours and overlook everything. Shivaay had offered her multiple times that they could start their own event management firm but Annika strictly refused. She did not want to compete with the company where she learnt so much. She wanted this company to be the best.

Gauri, had started an NGO called Naari, to help empower women like her mother and herself. They taught single mothers and other women, skills so they could make a living independently. Their branches were spread all over the country now.

Om had also prospered as an artist, his paintings were sold for thousands of dollars, his exhibitions would always be sold out. He was now recognised in the international art festivals as well.

And shivaay, well we're talking about the guy who had been winning the Businessman of the year award for 7 consecutive years now. Let's just say, calculator singh oberoi was the undefeated champion of the business world.

A: shivaay, good morning

S: mmm bina kiss k good morning kaise hogi Annika

{{ mm can't be a good morning without a kiss Annika }}

A: shivaay chodiye, mujhe der ho rahi hai

{{ shivaay leave me, i'm getting late }}

S: kaun kahega tum wahi Annika ho jise roz mai uthata tha. Suno na Annika

{{ who'll say you're the same Annika i used to wake up. Listen Annika }}

A: what shivaay

S: let's have another baby

A: no shivaay, aapka pata nahi par mai apne 4 bacho k saath bahut khush hu

{{ no shivaay, i don't know about you but i'm very happy with my 4 kids }}

S: Acha atleast think about it