Three | Why me? |

ELLA

Vincenzo's cook has made me delicious barbecue with fruit salade. I am having good food after an aeon. Staying here feels like being in a hotel. There are servants and cook, all you need to do is getting your ass where you want and you'll get anything you want to have.

Earlier I had a warm bubble bath with all the expensive shampoos and body gel. I scent like vanilla ice cream. All I have on me is the bath robe, I don't have any clothes.

My hair is dripping with drops of water and I ignore the fact that its drenching my bathrobe. Nothing can't be more interesting than this yummy dish. I was starving for days and I used to get sandwiches every day, nothing were special like this.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad. But this special treatment will make me fall in love with Vincenzo. This is too much for me and I will take each second of my life to appreciate the things he is doing for me. I haven't met him yet and he already did so many things to me.

I hear some voices coming from the front door and my heart picks vigorous paces. Dragging my face to the other end of the dining table I wait for the person to reveal himself.

Kenzo peeks at me with a beam. "Vincenzo is here." He says.

The food almost choke me and I cough multiple times while holding my throat. Closing my eyes I try to gulp down the food which is stuck in my throat. Tears brims on my eyes.

An inked hand makes me drink water. My eyes are watery, holding his muscular hand I drink from the glass. "Shuddering near your owner is an obvious thing but I need you to be brave." I take a while to absorb his words.

Dismissing the glass on the table he stands in front of me. He looks devilishly handsome. The arrogance on his face fades as he glance down at me.

"Sir..." I'm startled and barely know what to speak.

"Hello, Ella. Hope you're doing fine." He mutters in a cold tone.

"I...I'm fine." I sound scared.

"I noticed you don't have clothes to wear and you call it fine? Ask for what you need?" He sighs and gazes at me with puzzling eyes. "Come on don't hesitate."

"I need clothes." I respond as I try to ignore his intense compelling eyes.

"That's all?" He furrows his eyes and watches me attentively with a smirk. "No shoes?" He glances down at my bare feet. "You prefer your foot naked?"

"No..." I shrug. Why is he behaving so nice?

"Then ask for it." His eyes glimmers with pure lust and passion.

"I need shoes." I mumble as I clear my throat.

"No woman suppliers? Perfume. Hair clips. Chains. Bracelet. Make ups. Branded bags. Purse. Diamond rings. Earrings." His lips curls into a grin.

"No. Maybe just some makeup, perfume, hair clips and handbag." Shaking my head I look at him towering in front of me.

"You don't need branded bags and diamonds rings..." he analyses my face with tiny judgy eyes.

"No." I shrug and shake my head. "Why would I need all these stuffs?"

"Apparently all girls I've met prior asked for expensive stuffs. They adore to deduct huge sum of money from my bank balance. I thought you might want to do the same thing." He sound cold yet ridiculous with the things he is mumbling.

"After buying me there must've been a huge impact in your bank balance. I guess that's it. You shouldn't be pampering more with things I don't need. Better save some money for someone who deserve them." I tell him.

"Being honest it doesn't matter to me. If you need something don't think about money. I have a lot of it." He leans a little closer by leaning his arms on the table.

"When I'll need something, I'll ask for it."

"Good." He beams then smiles widely.

What does he want? I wonder why he is behaving odd. He doesn't seem to joke around and dwells on conversations.

"Why did you buy me?" I ask and a glint forms on his eyes as he glances at me. "Why me?" My brows knits together as I wait for him to respond.