Eleven | Possessive conqueror |

Ella

My eyes flickers from the newspaper to Vincenzo's face. I told him about these punks last night and they are dead by the morning. "Vin...cenzo?" Well, I can't do anything to control my shaky voice. This man makes me freak out.

"Yeah?" His brows stitches together as he watches me.

Turning the headline page to him I give him a questioning expression, "did you?" My voice is barely reachable.

He nods with a beam. "Earlier I was wearing their blood on my Armani suit and you freaked out." His lips curl into a cruel smirk.

"Why did you...kill them?" I murmur.

"I am Vincenzo and I am capable of doing whatever I want."

"I'm being serious." My brows stitch together as I glare at him.

"They treated you bad and you belong to me now, I can't let people who disrespected you live a soundful life." He utters.

Well they deserved to die. But why would he risk this all to end up the person who treated me bad. We barely know each other, is this because of his nine hundred million dollars?

"Come on, we still have four hours to fly. Let's get a room." He gestures at the door on the other small alcove. I nod and unbukles my seatbelt.

He puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me into the little comfy room. It contains a small bed and a led screen. He beckons his hand to the bed and I climb in while kicking off my shoes. The bed seems to be for one person but Vincenzo wants to fit the two of us in this. He adjust himself beside me, I lay on my side, and I'm facing him, he is laying in his back, with his hand beneath his head and is staring the ceiling.

"Done staring, Ella?" He tilts his face to me and raises on of his brows in a sexy way.

I blush. "Yeah." I whisper.

I look as he removes his hand beneath his head and wraps it around me. He pulls me close to him, he changes his position and he is now facing me while laying on his side. Our face are inches away and I find the urge of captivating his lips into mine, but I guess—I don't have the rights to make the first move.

"You can pretend to not to want meq." He whispers, "I know how badly you want to kiss me." His eyes brims with lust.

I bite my inner cheek but don't utter any word. Is he reading my mind?

"I can feel your heartbeat from here. What are you scared about?" He asks with soft tones.

"You." Our eyes lock.

"You are safe with me. You shouldn't be afraid of me. I'm not gonna devour you."

I giggle, "you are not a monster, right?" I say sarcastically which makes him laugh.

"Do I look like a beast?" He tries to hide his smile but fails.

"When you wears the scent of death, yeah." I beam, "according to me when I first saw you at the auction I spot you as the angel of death." I mutter.

"Well, I'm just what you think I am." He sounds cold in an instant. He pulls me closer and places a light kiss on my forehead. "Sleep, Ella." His word makes me force myself to shut my eyes, I feel like if I don't obey him, he'll correct me with a gun.

I feel his breath on my face and it feels good to be so close to him. His hand around me ensures me about my safety. No one has ever look at me the way Vincenzo lays his eyes on me. He makes me feel—special.

His the cruel dagger which sends peace to my existence and it's a level of comfort to me. I'm intrigued to know him from the extreme core of himself.

Hey Sweet Readers
Don't forget to vote and comment
I love you all ♡