Ten| To You, Ella Monterio |

Ella

Vincenzo is wearing a black tuxedo with black shirt, he looks exactly like he did a day prior when he purchased me. His bodyguards are putting our luggage in the trunk. I am standing and gazing the breathtaking man who is talking in the phone, he sounds wick yet like a gentleman.

After he ends his conversation in the phone then we enter inside the car. Vincenzo is driving and I am sitting in the right seat. The ride to the airport went silence.

As he enters the gateway to airport I interrupt his concentration in the road. "Do you have my passport? The gangsters conquered it."

"I'm your owner, love. I have it all." Throwing a glance at me, Vincenzo winks with a vicious smirk on his lips. I turn to stare outside the window with a nod then I realised that he drove all the way to the aeroplane runway. My jaw drops open when I spot a jet with Vincenzo's name engraved in gold on the side.

Fucking bitch! He owns a freaking plane! What the heck. Who is this man?

I tilt to see him smirking at me as he pulls up in front of his jet. He applies the break then turn off the engine. I watch as he exits the car. Opening the door I follow him, his bodyguards are already transferring our luggage from the trunk to the jet.

"Where do you get all these money from?" My bombshell voice make him grins. "That's way too much..." I murmur as I stare the plane.

"The day you'll start earning it. Everything will seem tiny in this earth." He chuckles. He has his hands inside his pocket and he looks freaking dashing-mafia boss.

"How much tiny?" I half smile.

He sighs, "such as..." he pauses and his eyes flickers to me, "you'll be able to buy anything, plane, mansion, territory and human." His eyes glimmers and I hesitantly gaze the other side.

My lips press together and I feel useless for a second but I'm not opting to stay quiet, "you can afford it. Not everyone has the strength of receiving the whole shooting match."

"Did you mean that you can't?" His intense eyes search for mine. "You want to something..."

I nod. "I did had dreams too." I mumble. "It's now shattered into pieces." My voice breaks as I speak and I clear my throat to push away my quivering tone.

"What dream?" He asks with cold voice.

"Believe me. You really don't want to know." Ignoring him I look at the jet.

From the corner of my eyes I see him nod then he proceeds to the stairs of the jet. I follow him. Entering inside, my eyes wanders over the elegance of the interior design. I've never travelled in a private jet before. This is awesome. A hostess is standing by the entrance and she greets us with a wide smile.

Vincenzo gestures his hand to a seat and I sit down quietly and he sits in front of me, there is a table separating us in the middle. "We're stuck together for five hours." His lustful eyes glares at me.

"So..." I whisper.

He smirks. The hostess comes in with a bottle of wine and two glasses, she keeps it on the table and Vincenzo dismisses her. I watch as he pours us red wine, he pushes one glass near me and lifts the other one.

"To you. Ella Montero." He raises his glass.

I don't lift mine. I'm not celebrating anything.

"For a new beginning of the endless chapters of life." His desirous gazes makes me quiver.

I nervously take a sip of the red wine. It's been long since I'm drinking this red liquid which makes my lung feels better than anything. I gulp down the entire wine in the glass. Vincenzo watches me and grins.

"Are you enjoying this?"

Lowering the glass, I cough then nod. "Yeah." I place my hand on my chest when the little alcohol burn occurs.

Vincenzo smiles at me and for a moment I thought handsome and peaceful he looks while smiling. Some minutes later, he takes out his laptop and begin to work. I don't have anything with me, no mobile phone or any existing gadget. Instead of gawking him I pull out some magazines from the side if my seat. I find a newspaper among the books. I take the newspaper in order to read some actuality which I was unaware from years. I barely knew how a newspaper looked like till now. Flipping the first page my eyes lands on some familiar faces, Chadd and Matteo, they were the soldiers who used to forced me into disgusting things.

I read further and discovered about their murder. The killer has not been traced yet. Nobody had been able to reach them for years why now?

I lift my gaze and look at Vincenzo. Was that him?

Hey Sweet Readers
Let me know how was this chapter?
I love you all ♡