Five | Lucky day |

ELLA

I am currently sitting in a luxury pink room with a gang of stylist standing in front of me. Kenzo is beaming at me, he is standing on the other side of the clothes rack.

"Take whatever you want." He motions toward the breathtaking dresses displayed in front of my eyes.

"You've bring the entire boutique for me." A confused smile curls on my lips, "why did you bother? I don't need all these branded clothes." The excitement in my  voice makes Kenzo gaze at me.

"Do you like them?"

"Of course I do. This is way too beautiful." I mumble.

"Then Vincenzo would like you to have them all."

"Oh my God." My palm covers my mouth as I glare at the dresses.

"I've got you some hair and makeup stylist. Are you ready for an alluring makeover?" Kenzo grins. "Its your day, consider all this lucky."

I'm definitely the luckiest person today. For a moment all the grieves are gone. Nothing of the past are hurting me anymore and it all feels like rainbows and unicorns. The sudden happiness makes butterflies fly around my stomach as I reach near the dresses.

"Call me if you need anything." Kenzo mutters before vanishing in the corridor.

The hair stylist makes me sit in front of the mirror and she begins to use her scissors over my hair. Since some years prior I didn't use good quality of hair shampoo and serums, thus my hair looks like a complete mess, it's been deformed and does not have an actual balance.

She begins to degrade my hair shorter and it reaches midway to my back. I watch myself in the mirror, my hair is soaked with droplets of water which she sprayed earlier. I can definitely spot the changes she is doing on me. I feel like some sort of celebrity who has a shoot ready within some minutes. After giving my hair a nice balance, she blow dries it then brushes it.

When the hair stylist leaves another team hook up, the professional make up artist, Lilies Glitters. I've read several magazines about Lilies Glitters and they are extremely popular around the states. They particularly cooperate with models, actress and other celebrities. A young lady with fake long lashes stands in front of me.

"Hello, I'm Lily. Nice to meet you." She greets with a nice smile and my eyes land on her perfect lipstick shade. After analysing her face for a moment I realized that she was the owner of Lilies Glitters.

"Hi, Lily. I'm Ella. It's a pleasure meeting you." I say with a welcoming smile.

She nods. "So, Ella. What type of make up would you like to wear?"

"I adore your amaze eyeshadow palette and I would like to wear them for once. You can do whatever eyeliner you want and I want pink—matte colour lipstick." I tell her and she claps her hand together.

"Let's get this done." She beams then picked her eye brush and palette.

Since a teen I was obsessed with makeup and always dreamed of becoming a model but everything shattered under a blink when my father handed me over to the gangsters. I still feel the grieves of being broken for years and I wonder no one would be able to heal my deepest wounds.

My eyes are closed and I can feel the soft brush doing it's magic on my eyelid. Lily applies lipstick on my lips and the foundation on my face. Opening my eyes I glance at myself in the mirror. My jaw drops as I look at the beautiful view in front of me.

Is this really me?

"Oh my God. You are amazing Lily." I say with uncontrollable smile.

She shakes her head, "I just applied the makeup on your face, you are the appealing figure here. It's not the makeup, it's all about you, Ella." She smiles, "you look ravishing."

"Thank you." I whisper.

For a moment I couldn't remove my eyes from the mirror. I feel like staring at myself forever. This is what I wanted to be, someone beautiful with abilities and ambitious, but I'm not the girl I dreamt about. I was sold at an auction, people must thing I'm a slut with cheap personality but they are wrong if they wondered so. I'm an innocent girl who was bound to follow the lifestyle she hated. I'm not a whore, I was a girl with her own dreams of having her job and to become successful.

Under Vincenzo's grip I don't think I'll be able to chase what I want. He will use me as his doll and make me do things he wants because he bought me for nine hundred million dollars. He'll do anything to keep me under his grip and I can't imagine the word of escaping ever again. He is Vincenzo and I guess he has the strength of doing everything that he wants.