-(3)-

I was waiting impatiently for the man infront of me to finally talk about his countries secrets

I was waiting impatiently for the man infront of me to finally talk about his countries secrets. I mean we have torturing the bastard for days but yet he still stays strong.

"I will NEVER TALK!", He yells at me, as I just stare at him with a straight face, in which he clearly gulps out of nervousness. I put my arm around him and put the knife against his kneck, slowly cutting in deeper, but barely peicing the skin. He struggles as I did, and I could tell he was breaking.

He was about to speak when my phone suddenly rang out, echoing around the basement loudly. I roll my eyes and nod towards my men, giving them permission to finish what I started.

"Hello? Can I help you?" I asked into the phone whilst wiping and washing my hands to get the blood away, pissed off as I was about to get the information I needed about the russian mafia. They were causing us alot of trouble, and their gangs were starting to annoy us.

"Hi there, this is Rose from social services. I would like to inform you that your sisters have been fount to be in the care of there late mother and step-father. They have no where else to go , as I see you as the only option. Would you be willing to take them in?" The phone speaks back in a chirpy but yet annoying tone.

I sit there for a second as I thought about everything. I missed my sisters more than anything, they were always the light of out lives. I swalled myself into work, Raf started to kill and torture for fun, whilst the twins cried every night. Luca was three but he still remembers them. Father started to do some dangerous stuff , just the usual but he did something stupid and got caught. 

Idiot. He could of just asked me.

"Hello?", the phone speaks out to me, checking if I was still on the line.

"Yes, of course the girls are welcome to come here." I say automatically, not realling thinking about it. I start to freak out but I compose myself quickly, I wasn't one to freak out, not now, not ever. I wonder what they look like now? I bet Everly and Elijah are heart broken over mum dying. I mean I'm not bothered since what I remembered about her, was her being bored with us and always doing her makeup.

"Where are they at the moment?", I ask sternly, showing her to not mess around. She gives me the address without a second thought, meaning she knew who we were and I liked that, she knew not to mess around. Wow Italy is going to be a huge difference for them thought, I hope that Angela taught them Italian because if not, there are alot of lessons in their future.

"I will be booking plane tickets, some of my men will come pick them both up from their school. thank you now.", I cut the call off swiftly, and sit for a second, thinking about how much out lives are going to change. I sit there for a second , thinking about how the boys might react, before getting up and heading into the living room.

"FAMILY MEETING.", I yell, letting it echoe around the house. I hear four sets of feet running towards the living room, kind of like a heard of elephants but coming from all different directions. I position myself at the end of the table at the head as I wait for them. Raf comes in first, then the twins, Marco and Nicolo, and then Luca.