Secret Chapter

For those who has already read the book, you might want to re-read otherwise this might not make any sense, but for those who has just finished it, I hope you enjoy :)

Laughter and giggles filled the house as three year old Alice ran from her eldest brother, Alessandro, who was now 16, around the house. Her mother Elijah, smiling at the happy screams. Her Husband, Bradley, with her father discussing the buisness. Mason had now taken over completely, and is training his sons to take over. Alice was the only girl out of all of the brutes.

Mason had 4 kids, Raf had two, Marco only had one and that was an accident, Nicolo had three, and Luca had one, but he was now married. All of them were small children and the family were happy. They were content with their lives. They were relaxed and calm.

The happiness ended when the gun shots started. They echoed around the house as everyone looked up straight away. Elijah ran to find her baby girl, a little biast but she is the first one since Elijah and Eve. Eve was mourned by the community and Elijah was bored of it. She was honestly over her sisters death, and she realised how much she was over it every birthday.

Alice let out a blood hurdling scream from outside, to where her brothers ran to the windows, along with Elijah. Elijah's brothers had moved out with their families so they lived a few minutes away along with her cousins. She ran to the window to see Alice over a man shoulder being shoved into a van.

Bradley and her father ran out to see it as well. The guards were dead on the floor. They never saw Alice again.

I'm writing it now, and will be uploading twenty chapters at once then regular updates, it might take a few weeks as I want it to be perfect, but other than that, I hope you guys will enjoy and I hope you enjoyed this book :)