Epilogue

6 Years later

6 Years later

He was knelt on one knee infront of me. With a giant ring in his hand. Bradley was proposing. As he got older, he got hotter and hotter. He was so patient for the last few years as out relationship progressed. I heard he asked to propose over and over again to my family but they always said no. I guess they finnaly said-

"YESS! YES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE YES!", I screamed. He had taken me for a picnic in the spot of our first date:

It was pretty great as we were sat eating a picnic sat on the ground as I made us both a daisy chain

It was pretty great as we were sat eating a picnic sat on the ground as I made us both a daisy chain. It was so sudden. Note the sarcasm. He was shaking and was sweating buckets so I knew something was up.

He threw me into his arms as he spun me around with me around. I giggled as he did so. It then started to rain but we didnt move. Instead he opened the door to his car, put Elvis Presley on as he put his arms around me as we slow danced in the rain.

It was the most perfect feeling I have ever felt. It was a feeling of complete relaxation. I felt like my life had gone from complete crap to the most perfect life anyone could lead. I had a loving family and a new fiance. I was 21 now and I graduated University a few years ago. I had gotten my degree in buisness and mathmatics. 

We just danced for the whole song until we got back into his truck as he drove me home. We were going to move in together but for safety issues they wanted me to stay with them. 

Safety issues my ass. 

I got home to my grandma sitting with the twins, they just turned 6 and they were complete opposites. Demetri was a danger and was always causing trouble whereas Dan was cute and quiet. I knew they would be really close when they were older and they made me really want to have kids. I knew it had the same effect on Bradley.

He would hold them and treat them like they wre his sons. His sister was at high school now and was having trouble with some boys. So Marco and Carlo went to her school and sorted them out pretty quickly. They loved her so much and the whole family agreed.

I ran inside and they were eating dinner. Mason's girlfriend was there, as well as Riccardo, Marcello and Robertos. Some of the other boys also had girlfriends and they were all lovely. Masons first son was on the way and so was Riccardo's. Our family was expanding and everyone was loving it. 

I ran into a hug with Grandpa and practically shoved the ring in Grandma's face. She jumped out of her seat and hugged me so tight. My aunts also jumped up and gave me a huge hug. My father came and gave me a kiss on the forhead and so did the rest of my brothers and cousins. Even Dem and Dan.

1 year later

We were married. It was a beautiful ceremony and everyone cried. Even my Grandpa. I was the baby of the family after all. We were on out honey moon for 2 months just celebrating. ALOT. 

I was in the bathroom with a pregnancy test in my hand. I was so stressed. I didnt know if I was ready to me a mom. I just wanted to me the opposite of my mother. I wanted to show my love to all my children. I sit their waiting for the results. I had been sick every morning for a few days now.

It flashed.

"POSITIVE".

I didnt know what to feel. I guess excitement. I was going to have a baby. We were having a baby. Omg my family. Jesus my Grandma will be so excited. I was so happy.

I walked downstairs for breakfast and said hi trying to act normal. I then headed to Bradleys house with the pregnancy test in my hand. I ran into his house and he was sat there watching T.v.

He jumped up when he saw how panicked I was. I showed him the test and he leaped in the air.

"YESSSSSSSS OMG YOU ARE AMAZING DARLING, OMG IM GOING TO BE A DADDY!", He screamed and threw me into the air. He then put me down and made sure I was okay.

Yeah I wasnt looking forwards to that. I was pregnant not an invalid.

"How far along?", He asked.

"Im guessing a few weeks.", He said. And thats how it started. 

13 years later, 7 boys later and I finnaly had my little girl. She looked just like me. She was a peanut compared to my boys. They were called by age oldest to youngest:

Alessandro after his great Grandpa, Lorenzo after his grandpa, Roman who basically a mini Raf, the triplets: Lucian, Luciano and Leonardo, and my youngest: Romeo. They were beautiful and they loved their little sister very much. When they held her, their eyes all filled with love. They all took turns with her on their laps. My family was finally complete.

Her name was: Alice Jasmin Romano.

And she was the light of all of our worlds.

Bradley turned into my father in his manor, but loved me like how Grandpa loved my grandma. Alice was going to have 16 Uncles, and 7 elder brothers to protect her. She also had Cousins to protect her as well. 17 to be exact.

She is going to grow up loved. In a family who cherish her.

Just how every child should.