-(26)-

Holy shit

Holy shit. I kind of feel bad for throwing her against the floor. Was the baby okay?

"What the fuck did you just say.", I heard my grandpa say. I quickly back away from Maddison and sat between Carlo and Danielo. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOUNG LADY!", Uncle Jason yelled at her as she quickly got up from the ground. Eve tried to run but Mason grabbed her by the wrist and made her sit down next to Riccardo. She sat there frozen.

I grabbed Daniels and Carlos's hand under the table and squeezed it tight. They looked at my hand and then at me and saw that the shouting was freaking me out so they sqeezed back.

"Its fine, Ill just abort the thing.", She says quietly. Not so confident now. I honestly felt back for her future kids. Who was the father? Aunty Julia must of thought the same thing.

"Who the hell is the father young lady.", She said in a strict tone. Shit was about to go down.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THE FATHER!", Jasy yelled. She just looked at Eve then back down to her feet. I looked her fully. She was 17 and she is already pregnant.  Everything went silent for a second before grandpa spoke up.

"You will not be aborting the child. They will grow up and be with its family. Do you know the gender?", He asked. Now that I look I do notice a sign of a baby bump.

(I dont know how far along you have to be, and I could search it up but tbh it just needs to fit into the plot)

"Yes.", She says quietly. We all look at her waiting. "Its a Boy", She says. She looks down at her feet.

"I dont want it, the father wouldnt want it either, he has plans with someone else."She says. We all look at her in discust. How could she even do that? How could she even want to get rid of it? I mean I guess it is her choice, but I guess its because I could never do it. Does the father even know?

"I didnt know until a few days ago he was with someone else. We have been togther for a while but hes a year younger than me so I didnt want to tell you guys until he turned 17.", She said. Everyone was silent.

"Maddison we will talk in Lorenzo's office, Everly dont think you got out of punishment.", My Uncle said. My grandpa, father, Riccardo, Marcello, Mason, Lou and the aunties and grandma followed. I finnally let go of Carlo and Daniello's hands and nod in their direction in gratefulness.

All the boys were glaring daggers at Everly. We all finished our breakfasts but me as I could hardly eat anything more. 

"Eat more", I heard Raf and Giannio say. I try to eat more but I knew I would throw up.

"More." I hear them say. I couldnt take it anymore and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt someone hold my hair back to see Claudio looking worried. I smile at him and I brush my teeth. I walk back to the dining room to see everyone looking worried whereas Eve is just glaring at me.