-(11)-

I am so confused as I saw Elijah on the floor, clutching onto her leg and I think her ribs

I am so confused as I saw Elijah on the floor, clutching onto her leg and I think her ribs. How dramatic, I didnt even push her that much, I was still worried though but I had to be the brother who she knew not to mess with, I mean she didn't even treat Mason with respect, and if it was any of us our asses would be kicked right now. She looked up with anger and reconised it was me.

"Jeez, I only bumped into you, dont be such a bitch. Drama Queen." I said in a bored tone, expecting her to cry or something.

She stood up quickly, surprising me by grabbing me by the collar and pushing me against the wall. I tried to move but her knee was at my crotch and if I moved she would kick me, and that would of hurt like fuck.  She looked me straight in the eyes, and said in the coldest and sadistic tone I had ever heard, even from Mason.

"Dont call me a bitch, or I'll cut your tongue out.", She said to me, with a hint of a smirk. I felt a shiver go down my spine, it was harsh and it made my heart beat just a little bit faster. Who the hell is this person and why is she like this? Everly seemed fine and sweet and innocent.

She let go of me and started to skip to the dinner table. I was stunned I had to tell Mason. She is not the happy little girl I use to know. She is cold and distant and cruel.

I strolled down to the dining room after about twenty minutes of looking before a servant pointed me in the right direction, jesus who needs servants anymore? I walked into a very large dining room, with plants and a giant table in the centre, boo...

I strolled down to the dining room after about twenty minutes of looking before a servant pointed me in the right direction, jesus who needs servants anymore? I walked into a very large dining room, with plants and a giant table in the centre, book shelves on the right wall and giant windows. I notice that I was the last one here but Marcus, with everyones eyes on me as I gave them a blank stare.

I sat down inbetween Raf and Mason, who was at the head of the table. Everly was sat between Niccolo and Luca. Marco walked in and sat next to Raf on his side, he glanced at me before giving me a very confused look and started to eat. 

It was salmon and mash with green beans. I had never had salmon before and the portionwas way to big for me. I saw everyone digging in whilst I sat waiting for them to give me permission. I normally waited for the Chad, mum and Everly to finished before I even started to eat, I was hoping no one noticed though but I guess it was just habit of waiting.