-(15)-

I froze for a moment, before quickly pushed Masons huge arm off me with as much power as I could muster and ran as fast as I could up the stairs, going on all fours as my ribs dug into more, making me cry even harder

I heard their chairs fall onto the ground as they quickly raced after me up the stairs. I ran to the bathroom in my bedroomm, slamming it behind me, shoving whatever I could infront of it as I locked the door.

It was silent for a moment, until a loud bang caused me to squeal in surprise as I clung onto my legs, trying to get into a comfortable position for my ribs not to hurt.

"GET OUT HERE NOW ELIJAH", Marco yelled through the door. He was thumping against the door as loud as possible, moving the door after every hit like an earthquake. God he might break the door if he keeps going, in which I'm pretty sure that's what he intended to do.

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW.", Mason shouted next as loud as he could. I could see his face bright red with his eyes widened in annoyance which made me smile slightly a little at the sight of Mason with steam coming out of his ears. But now really wasn't the time.

"I MEAN IT RIGHT NOW.", Raf screamed. This shocked me as he never screamed at me since the few days I had known him, he was always quiet and calm and observing from the corner, which meaned it was important and I was in serious shit.

They were banging on the door so loudly, I suddenly couldn't breathe and the world was getting smaller as the walls closed in.  

I could feel my chest getting tighter, and my lungs sqeezing up together. I put my hands to my chest and pushed down hoping to stop the pain of the lack of oxygen. 

It was like I was drowning.

I thought I was going to die.

The bathroom door was suddenly ripped open and I felt the wood pierce into my head but it was a small cut, I could barely feel it. I started to feel light headed when I heard a soft voice in my ear, hearing many people run towards me.

"Honey, its Mason, Its okay, your safe, your alright.", a small voice said into my ear, concern throughout. I looked up to see the deep gray eyes of my own. I started to breathe slower and my lungs pushed out again, I could see again. I coughed and touched the blood dripping down my face, hissing at the pain. Mason put his arms under my legs and my back, picked me up bridal style much to my struggling and carried me to a room on the third floor. 

Damn I didnt even notice this door, it was hidden behind wallpaper in which you would have to look pretty closely to see it.

We were walking for a while, as I looked around my surroundings, now being in a much fancier hallways with painted portaits of a bunch of men, Mason and the others at the end posing together with Mason in the centre. We walked for a little longer until we went into a medical looking room, that looked like a hospital and to be frank smelt like one, and started to panic.