-(12)-

I woke up in my bed  with the light shining through the balcony windows, tucked in safe

I woke up in my bed  with the light shining through the balcony windows, tucked in safe. Someone must of put me to bed after they fount me on the balcony. It may be odd but I didn't like how the bed felt on me. It made me feel uncomfortable and it just felt wrong, I guess preferred the floor as it gave me more stability.

I slowly got up , pulling myself up with my elbow and yawned.

I looked up at the clock and it was 9 in the morning, my eyes widened in terror. I started to panic as I normally had to be up from half 7 to get ready for school and make them all breakfast.

I got up quickly and got dressed. I didn't shower as I would normally shower every other day and I had one yesterday. I threw on the same clothes I had on yesterday and left my hair to go crazy as I brushed my fingers through it as I didn't have a brush.

I have long flowing dirty hair, which Is a mixture of blonde and brown hair, with mostly blonde at the routes.

I went down the hallway slowly to hear laughter in the dining room. Well Luca and Nic laughing, I think anyway. I sat on my bottom and shimmered my way down as it hurt too much for leg. I then stood up and went into the kitchen, well limped, which is linked to the dining room. I turned and saw that they were all sat down eating.

"Morning hun", I heard Raf say from behind me. I nodded in return in which I got a stern look from Mason, I looked at him confused as I didn't do anything wrong.

"We will discuss rules after breakfast." He said to me and Everly, who was sat eating a full English breakfast. It made me feel sick to see that much food at once, I just rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen, knowing I have five set of eyes following my every movement.

I was looking though the cupboards looking for some pain killers, which I really needed at this point. I got to the final cupboard in which I spotted them right at the top. I internally groan but I didn't want to be some girl who depended on a bunch of men. I mean, that's just how I am I guess.

"Need some help?", Marco said, I could feel his smirk from here. I just rolled my eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"No thanks silver spoon.", I said with my back to him. I heard him mumble something under his breathe but I couldn't hear it, which made me smirk knowing I got on his nerves. Is this what siblings are really like?

I grabbed a chair from the counter and climbed up slowly, managing to grab the pills at the top, still aware of the eyes watching me as I got down slowly. I grabbed two pills out of the bottle, I then put the pills on the side and had them dry.

I turn around to the boys staring at me with their mouthes wide open and Marcus rolling his eyes with his arms crossed.

"What?", I ask them in a pissed off tone, which was alot harsher than I wanted it too be.

"I have work to do, and so does Raf so the twins and Luca with be taking you shopping for some more clothes. It seems that Eve had enough clothes. Where did you stay the night we were looking for you?" Mason asked me whilst the others perked up with curiousity.