-(6)-

I woke up on something hard but yet comfortable at the same time

I woke up on something hard but yet comfortable at the same time. I look around me to find I was laying on Gabriels chest and his arm across my waist making sure I didn't fall. It wasnt weird for us as we always use to sleep together as kids, well, whenever I coul get away from the fam. I push him off slowly and go to the bathroom. I take my top off and look at the bruises covering my body. My eyes scanned over everything, inhaling as I looked.

My ribs were a deep purple, some places darker than others and my stomach was yellow and blue with little patches everywhere, with even a few small cuts. I sigh as I look into my sharp and breath-taking grey eyes. All I saw was pain and hate, a broken girl. 

Something I was very good at hiding.

I get into the shower and relish in the hot water, whilst the water cleans my cuts and smoothens the bruises. I changed clothes into some black skinny jeans and a loose t-shirt that said "Dont fuck with a criminal." I put my Doc Martins on that I've had for years. I got them when I was 11 and I haven't grown since. I was only 5,3 and it just made me look like I was 13!

I look in the mirror as I moved my hands about. I hated my body, I had no curves just bones, when they did they me eat, they would allow Everly to take anything she wanted from my plate to make sure she was healthy. I roll my eyes at the thought and went out to see Gabriel awake and on his phone.

"Im gonna go get my stuff from my house. I know where Chad left all the money anyway and Mums drugs, and I need to grab my gun and my knifes. Tell David I'll be back soon, and if not, then my asshole brothers managed to catch me. But I doubt it." I say with a smirk, giving myself way too much credit, but it gave me more confidence when I did.

He nods his head at me and gets up in which he comes over and gives me a hug in which I tense at the touch, but I soon melt into his embrace. I was weird for him to hug me, as he knows how much I hated it. I suddenly felt my chest go very tight, and his touch was starting to feel like an iron grip, even though he was being gentle.

"Ill be fine, even if they do, they wont get to me." I say into his ear. He nods and just looks at me with concern. I get out of the hug and suddenly I can breathe again, my chest isn't tight and the room became alot bigger, just like how it normally is.

I look at him with a small smile as he returns it, he gives me a kiss on the forehead and then turn away to go get a shower. I walk downstairs to a very pissed off Danny storming up to me. I stood my ground with my arms over my chest looking unbothered.

"WHAT THE FUCK ELI! YOUR A ROMANO?", He yelled in my face, a bit of spit landing on it, as I sarcastically wiped it away. He looked uncertain with himself for a moment.

I stood there with a bored look on my face as I glared at him with rage filling my entire face. When he noticed my face, he started to look uncomfortable and squirmed where he stood. I walked closer until I was so close he could feel my breathe on his cheek.