-(22)-

She had been gone for three days now

She had been gone for three days now. It was really starting to put a toll on me. I was so stressed out. Hardly anyone was sleeping. My grandpa was pretty worried as well. My phone started ringing. 

"Boss. We spotted her. Heading into a fight club. The one in her hometown, should we move." He asks.

"No no, we will come and get her ourselves." When I said that everyone looked up. Everly and Maddison had gone shopping by thereselves. I didnt like her around Eve and I could tell everyone agreed. They didnt seem to like Eve that much. I heard grandpa  saying: "looks like she is exactly like her mother."

They didnt like my mother at all as she did take the babies of the family away. I guess she really does remind them of her. They were going to love Elijah then.

"They fount her?", Asked my grandpa. 

"Yes, heading into a fight club in her home town, we could be there in an hour or so if we took the jet straight there.", I say.

"Lets go!", Carlo and Claudio say at the same time. They are Uncle Jasons and Julias twins.

"No only the eldest may go, it could be dangerous, we dont want to spook her either. The eldest will go. Me, Lorenzo, Mason, Riccardo, Marcello, and Jason and Louis you may come too if you would like to meet your niece.", My grandpa says.

"Of course, Lets get going then.", My father said. Finally we were going to her now. She was going to be safe. She was going to be home.

We said goodbye to my cousins and brothers and my grandma. She whispered in my ear to keep her safe. My aunts gave me a hug and my cousins and brothers were pratically jumping off the walls. I mean I am too on the inside. I could tell even Riccardo and Marcello was excited. My grandpa and father kept there structure though.

We got onto the plane and headed off. 

"So anything about her we should know about.", Grandpa asked.

"Well, um", I stutter. They look at me pretty surprised. I never stuttered.

"She might be a bit jumpy around new people she doesnt know. Her step father and mother didnt treat her very well." I say slowly. They look at me as if to say continue.

"They use to abuse her. I am only telling you guys this so you know she wont be open to trusting new people. Dont tell the others, as she will probably want to tell them herself.", I say. The tension in the room was rock solid.

My father had his arms and fists clenched as he mumbled under his breathe. My grandpa looked angry. Like anything could happen at this moment. My eldest cousins were sat in shock. They couldnt believe that a mother could do that to her child. My uncles were the same as my father. They looked they would be willingly to kill for her already.

"She also took a bullet for me." I say laughing. They look at me. 

"What?!", Shouted my grandpa. He never shouted.