-(20)-

I stole a car from across town

I stole a car from across town. I knew it would take a while to track down as it was some junkies car. I could tell by the strong weed smell. I remember that smell from when I would smoke with Gabriel. I know I am only fourteen but I needed some stress relief you know?

Turns out it was a pretty shitty choice, as it always led to bad decisons and a huge headache when it stopped giving me the numbness I needed. 

People always think people smoke drugs for the thrill, the rebelion, to feel young. It was all those things, but it was also the opposite. We wanted to feel numb. To let our brains wander instead of thinking constantly. 

I would only ever do weed, I dont smoke normally unless I was really stressed. I knew that going to my hometown was stupid, but I needed the passport to get to england. I could call someone from my old childhood I guess. He was a pretty chill guy and he would let me crash with him for a few weeks. 

I was driving but I couldnt focus on the road. All I could think about was how Gabriel had just willingly gave up our friendship for his Mafia. Oh shit. Everly would have to marry him now. 

I felt so guilty knowing I just left her alone, but for all I knew she was doing it for attention. She would be happy right? They would have beautiful children. How could I even say that. She will have a group of rowdy and stupid boys.

 It was probably really rare for a girl in our family because when I researched my family, I realised we were the only girls in a few generations. 

I stopped thinking and focused on the road since I was nearly just hit by a lorry. I laugh as the driver flips me off. He goes into shock when he realises a fourteen year old was driving to car. I looked sixteen though. 

I was short as hell, and was pretty skinny for my age, but my face showed age. 

I head off to my hometowns direction, I needed money and I knew exactly how to get it.

Omg, Elijah has been gone for the whole day and my brothers are really starting to freak out

Omg, Elijah has been gone for the whole day and my brothers are really starting to freak out. Even father looks worried and he has never even met her before. I felt so much jealousy.