Chapter I

She walked down the small steps towards the shaking guards and stood Infront of them, waving her hand causing all their weapons to fly from their hands and across the large hall, impaling themselves into the wall. She smirked at their wide eyes and raised her head in pride, oh how she adored those terrified faces, those eyes that have lost hope.

"Those of you who choose to serve me bow down. Those who don't, stay standing."

In an instant a majority of the shaky guards fell to their knees Infront of her but a few kept standing making her grin a toothy grin, showing her sharp canines, walking towards one of the standing guards, her heeled boots clicking along the once shiny wood floor, now coated in blood. She stood Infront of the man who kept a brave face but she could see the fear in his eyes. She leaned close to his face as her eyes glowed with bloodlust.

"If you don't, I'll find everything and everyone you love, kill them in the most gruesome ways and make you watch, before killing you."

Without a moment to spare the rest dropped to their knees like flies making her scoff and go back to the throne, taking a seat and taking the crown of her head, admiring it before setting it in flames, watching the gold melt and drip it's molten in the floor, burning it.

"This is far too perfect~"

Time skip to a year later

Everyone knew her name. Well, what she called herself, The Queen. In only one year she had travelled to villages across the kingdom with her loyal soldiers, burning down houses, burning crops and animals
creating a massacre across the land, earning more fear to her name, no one dared to oppose her, those who tried were killed with their body, or what was left of it, displayed in the centre of the village.

"Any last wishes you fool?"

She smirked down at the helpless woman with tears streaming down her face with her bloody hands from her dear husbands dead body.

"M-my child....p-please look a-after him..."

She furrowed her brows at her request, before nodding and stabbing her through the  skull, smiling as her eyes rolled back. She stepped back admiring her work before feeling light punches on her calf, making her look down with a glare and pick up the small boy by the back of his shirt as he struggled with a growl and glare.

"Let go! You killed them! I'm gonna kill you! You're a monster!"

She ignored his words as she inspected him and sighed.

"I'm supposed to take care of you? How troublesome. Listen brat. From now, I'm gonna be looking after you"

He punched and kicked in the air as he scowled and yelled

"I'm gonna kill yo-"

"If you're going to kill me you have a long way to go. But. That look in your eyes. That hatred. It's perfect"

She grinned at him before putting him down on the crimson stained floor, walking towards the door, her dagger in hand.

"Let's go brat"

He glared at her back, looking back at his now dead parents before looking at her and catching up, walking beside her in displeasure.

"What's your name brat?"

"Sukuna Ryomen"