Chapter XIX

She watched with a blank expression as yuji continued to scoff down his breakfast, practically having no time to breathe and choking every few seconds, prompting megumi to hand him a glass of water as Kugisaki glared at him, tick marks on her forehead.

"HOW CAN I ENJOY MY BREAKFAST IN THE PRESENCE OF THIS PIG?!"

He gulped down his food as he shot her an offended look, pointing his fork at her as he yelled, once again somehow having food in his mouth making y/n sweatdrop a little

'didnt he just swallow it?'

"ITS NOT MY FAULT IM STARVING!"

"ILL SHOW YOU NOT TO POINT A FORK AT ME YOU PIG!"

{<<|>>}

Y/n watched as the trees swayed lightly from the small breeze, enjoying the fresh air as the sun glimmered down on the earth. All those years ago it seemed the weather was never good, all she could remember was it being gloomy, the air humid and when it rained quite often. She never got to enjoy the warmth of the sun's rays.

She had heard from megumi that Gojo had left on a mission in early morning which confirmed why it seemed more calm than usual besides the roudy kids that were called her students. It was odd to her. Students. Teacher. She was a teacher with students. A curse teaching humans. She didn't understand it at all.

"Y/n-sensei! We're all ready! The cars already here!"

Right. They too had a last minute mission assigned to which she would be assisting.
She stood up with a small breath, catching up to itadori who walked with his hands behind his head and a small whistle.

"What kind of mission is this? What grade curse?"

"Fushiguro said it's a second grade! Tough but nothing for the four of us right sensei?!"

He shot her a toothy grin to which she stayed silent, scanning his expression, not an ounce of dishonesty in his words or on his face. This boy was something beyond her understanding. Humans were such a mystery.

{<<|>>}

the four of them stood Infront of the abounded building, waves of cursed energy radiating off of it, clearly indicating the presence of a curse inside. They slowly made their way inside, looking around themselves and checking for anything that seemed out of the ordinary.

As y/n was about to take a step forward her eyes glowed for a second, her hands shooting out and pushing the three students foward, causing them to tumble foward, looking back at her in confusion at the harshness only to see a disgusting creatures slam through the wall, straight at their teacher who was standing where they were moments prior.

They quickly stood up as the creature held the h/c haired woman in its overly large 'hand', letting out gurgled noises of what probably could be deemed as satisfaction.

"Y/n-sensei! Are you alright?! Hold on!"

"No."

The three instantly shot their eyes to hers which glowed as she stared down at the creature with nothing but pure bloodlust and disgust.

"W-what?!"

"Y/n-sensai we'll help!"

"I said no. Just go behind that wall. This thing is mine."

They hesitated and itadori went to step forward but was halted when megumi placed his hand on his shoulder and shook his head, pulling him and kugisaki behind the wall as instructed. Peeking over to catch a glimpse of what their teacher planned to do.

"How dare a lowly creature like you take what is mine."

Her body glowed with a red outlined that seemed as if out of a fairytale, her eyes narrowed with slits for pupils.

"𝐇ᴏ𝓊 𝓓ᵃʳᗴ 𝔶𝖔𝖀 𝓽ዐሁ匚卄 𝗺𝙮 ꌚꂦꀎ꒒‽"

The three students widened their eyes as her voice became raspy, dark. Inhuman.
Her hair flower from some sort of energy as she glowered her orbs into the gurgling creature.

Well.

Once gurgling creature.

It was silenced.

By her.

The Queen.

Just like all those years ago.

The remains of the creature splattered across the walls, leaving only a small red coloured orb floating where the knarly thing once was. Her insane expression ceasing a little as she stepped towards the orb. Taking it in her hand and watching it instantly become absorbed. The energy seeping into her veins making them more seen as the energy surged through them, the black liquid becoming hidden under her skin once again and her energy going back to what it once was.

"That was it for the job yes? Well let's get going."

She acknowledged the three pairs of eyes that watched her the whole time. She acknowledged their wide eyes full of fear. She acknowledged how quickly they followed after her. She acknowledged the way she felt their rapid heart beats. She acknowledged their uneven breathing as they exited the building.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽ℯ ᒪOᐯᗴᗪ 𝓲𝓽.