Chapter XV

All eyes were laid on itadoris unconscious body, the marks from his body gone leaving no sign of Sukuna.

What the hell was that. She stood unfazed with her bored e/c orbs looking at his body before walking over and picking him up easily, holding him bridal style and carrying him back to everyone while whispering in hopes that maybe yuji could hear her.

"I apologize yuji. I did not mean to harm your body to such an extent."

She finally made it back to everyone who stared at her in shock before looking up at them

"Where shall I take him to be treated?"

{<<|>>}

Itadori sat up on the bed now awake, whining every so often as kugisaki, megumi and gojo had stayed with him, including y/n who wanted to make sure he wasn't severely injured.

"I can't believe Sukuna backed out last second for me to take the blow!"

"Oh so that's what happened?"

"Yeah! I just came back to see a flash of light then Nothing!"

Gojo laughed as he leaned back on his chair, crossing his legs and averting his covered eyes to the woman who stood in the corner of the room, leaned against the wall with her arms crossed before speaking

"Well we didn't see anything either yuji, ne    y/n-chan why was that?"

She stayed quiet and turned her body away from them, coughing lightly before starting to cough more aggressively, dropping onto her knees and gripping her shirt harshly, an almost black goop splattering across the floor with each cough making everyone rush to her in urgency but we're stopped when she held out her hand.

She took ragged breaths before standing up shakily and wiping her mouth. Glaring a little at the black liquid on the floor.

"I'll clean this up."

Kugisaki quickly shook her head and carefully placed her hand on her shoulder as everyone looked at her slightly worried, even if she was a curse, they were still people who had hearts.

"Don't worry about it y/n-sensei...but...what happened?..."

The h/c haired woman kept quiet before narrowing her eyes in annoyance and slight anger. Clenching and unclenching her fist to try calm herself

"I'm being punished. With part of my soul missing, using techniques provides difficult, not to mention weaker. It's irritating to say the least but no matter."

The four glances at eachother before looking back at her, deciding to change the subject in an attempt not to anger the curse. Gojo stood up and threw his arm over her shoulders, pulling her into his side making her grunt in slight displeasure, holding her close, he grinned, having no intention to let go to annoy her a little in a playful way but frankly...

He enjoyed the way her slightly smaller frame felt against his built form, the slight warmth radiating from her...

He quickly blinked away the thoughts, not that anyone would notice though since his eyes were covered, he cleared his throat and  smoothly moved his arms down to her waist, feeling the curses h/c hair as he did whereas she looked as bored as every, seemingly not noticing or just completely ignoring it

"How about we go on a tour of Tokyo!"

"Is this another trick or yours gojo-sensei?"

"No! We can all hang out and get something to eat and buy stuff! That kind of thing"

Kugisaki and itadori grinned in excitement while fushiguro simply nodded, everyone turned to the woman, awaiting her answer.

She blinked at their gazes betore shrugging

"I don't see why not, I suppose it would be fun"

The three children of the bunch cheered while fushiguro nodded, quite happy aswell but not showing it.

As they started discussing what they would do to try have some organization, sukuna growled in itadoris head as he watched through his perspective. He didn't miss the way gojos arm slid to her waist or how he tightened his grip. He clenched his fist that held the skull he was messing with causing it to shatter from his grip.

"Bastard. Touching my queen. I'll kill him."