Chapter XVIII

She let out a heavy sigh as she sat in her bed, her knees against her chest as she stared at the wall. What just happened? Her confusion was evident to anyone if they looked at the woman's e/c eyes.

She decided to observe how Gojo acted around her tommorow, maybe that would give her some sort of idea or come to a conclusion on why he did what he did, but for now what she thought about was getting some shut eye. She could definitely feel her energy depleting from the continuous thinking.

As she was about to move to lay down a knock stopped her in her movements making her glare at the door harshly.

'what is it now?'

She got up begrudgingly and slightly stomped to the door, yanking the door open.

"Who is it now?"

"That's harsh of you. Did I come at a bad time huh?"

Her eyes widened a little as she looked up at the tattooed man who smirked down at her a little, bearing his eyes into her own.

"Sukuna? How the hell did you even take control of itadoris body?"

He made his way inside her room past her smaller form, looking around at the plain decor while she closed the door, staring at him

"And why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

He shrugged, as he turned to her, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his , or well, itadoris, sweatpants

"The brat is asleep so I can do anything I want while he's unconscious"

"So all this time you could have done as you please...oh I see..."

He smirked as he saw her eyes deducing him

"I know you do."

She walked past him and made her way to the large window, leaning against the window ledge and looking at him with her arms crossed

"So why are you here then?"

His eyes scanned over her frame being lit by the moonlight hungrily before averting them to her face

"I was planning to come anyway, but I saw that damn sorcerer leave the room, what was that about?"

She raised a brow at him and sighed, rubbing her temples a little

"It's nothing that concerns you"

"It does. You're my queen after all."

"I am? I mean it didn't seem like it since you rarely talk to me and you call me hag"

He chuckled slightly and walked towards her,  standing Infront of her as she got up to look at him properly

"What was that sorcerer doing in here Y/n."

She narrowed her eyes at him and huffed in annoyance

"As I said it doesn't concern you Sukuna."

"Huh?!"

She stared into his glaring eyes with her wide eyes. His hand wrapped around her neck. Holding her against the wall. One of his legs between hers. Chest pressed up against hers. She felt his hot breath against her lips as she continued to stare into his eyes. Her heart beat increasing ten fold from the action. Yet she paid no mind to it. Being lost in the sudden action.

"Suku-"

"You're mine y/n."

She placed both her hands in his wrist as she felt him tighten his grip on her neck but not hard enough for her to suffocate but enough to feel the slight pressure.

She didn't reply, being too shocked to make any sound as he let go of her, smirking at her shocked expression and licking his lips a little before turning on his heel and leaving the room, leaving a stunned h/c head in his wake.

After a few minutes she shook her head, snapping out of the trance she was trapped in and looking at the closed door that sukuna had walked out of just moments ago.

'what the hell is this night?...'