Chapter XVII

To say he didn't like what he was seeing was an understatement. He despised it with every cursed atom of his being.

He watched through itadoris eyes as the three students and two teachers walked along the streets of Tokyo after the whole clothing fiasco. And he sure as hell saw the way gojos eyes strayed to y/ns figure that was engaged in a conversation with the students.

He growled in displeasure and gripped the handle of the thrown he sat upon.

"This is fucking annoying. Especially when I can't do anything now."

He cursed under his breath before stopping and smirking a little to himself as he admired the h/c haired woman through itadoris perspective.

"Scratch that...

I have something in mind."

{<<|>>}

"Today was actually quite fun"

"Why was the word 'actually' used?-"

Y/n chuckled a little at yujis expression before looking over at gojo and nodding at him.

"Thank you Gojo. You were the one to pay for everything we bought."

He felt a little beat of his heart as he grinned and struck a silly pose to show himself off

"No problem y/n-chan! After all I am the strongest Gojo-sensei!"

She didn't pay much mind to him after the first three words as she turned her attention to the three students who were sweatdroping at their sulking teacher.

"You three should head back to your chambers now to rest, it is very late."

The three smiled at her as yuji and kugisaki laughed a little, walking past her and patting her shoulders as they did

"Just say rooms y/n-sensei, goodnight!"

"Goodnight!!"

"Goodnight."

The two teachers nodded as they watched the kids leave their sight before y/n excused herself as well, starting to walk to her own resting place

"Goodnight Gojo."

"Mhm...night night!"

{<<|>>}

Y/n sighed for what seemed to be the 176th time but hey who's counting? She couldn't fall asleep at all, well, it's the fact that she wasn't tired but more the fact she didn't need sleep honestly, ofcource she slept and napped every now and then but that was more like to get her energy to the max instead of just sleeping because she's tired.

She huffed and sat up in her bed with her large shirt and loose pants that kugisaki had chosen as her pajamas, they were comfortable though, she actually preferred larger clothes than those which hung tight to her body. She kept her eyes on the window with a bored expression before hearing a knock on her door making her shift her gaze to the dark oak door with furrowed brows.

'its late...who in the hell..?'

She slid out of the pretty cold yet soft bed and made her way with barefeet to the door, turning the door handle to open the door and tilting her head at who she saw on the other side.

"Gojo? What are you doing here this late, I thought I told you good night already?"

she stared at the grinning male in confusion, he wore a black shirt with some sweatpants, his white hair down naturally and his beautiful blue eyes exposed with nothing covering them

"You did but I couldn't sleep so I came over!"

He walked in past her and looked around her room a little making her sigh and close the door, looking over at him with a tad of irritation

"What if I was asleep?"

"Curses don't sleep much do they?"

"...very well"

He laughed a little and sat down on her bed bouncing a little from the springiness before patting the spot beside him

"Let's have a sleepover then! I can't sleep, you don't sleep! We talk allllllll night!"

She shrugged a little before sitting beside him, then flopping onto her back, staring at the ceiling making him copy her.

The two layed in silence for a while, just enjoying the sound of faint crickets from the open window and the small breeze of fresh night air.

"Doesn't the air always feel fresher at night?..."

He hummed in thought a little before nodding in agreement

"It does, doesn't it? Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.."

She closed her e/c orbs, breathing lightly and at ease while gojo bit his lip a little, contemplating for a while before speaking

"You know I meant what I said earlier, in the shop...you look beautiful."

She didn't reply making him think she was asleep, turning a little to face her only to see her eyes open and staring at him

"I don't believe I've ever been called that so thank you Gojo.."

he nodded before mentally saying 'screw it'

He sat up and rolled over to where he was ontop of the h/c haired woman, his arms beside her head with their faces only inches apart. Her eyes widened a little at the sudden close proximity as she stared into his own blue eyes.

"Uh..excuse me gojo- what are yo-"

"Why is a curse like you doing this to me hm?.."

He started at her with seriousness, leaning down until his lips barely brushed against hers before quickly jumping back, clearing his throat and walking out the room with a laugh to cover up the hints of nervousness

"Well night night y/n-chan!"

He left the room as quickly as he came as y/n tilted her head in slight confusion, blinking at what just happened

He smacked himself a little as he walked down the hallway from the curses room, cursing to himself a little.

Too lost in his little dilema to notice the harsh red eyes glaring into his back ever since he left the room.