Chapter VII

He stared at the burning village before looking down at his hands. They were soaked in blood. He furrowed his brows as he looked up at the bodies across the cold hard ground, unmoving and heart long not beating. Why did he feel no guilt? No sense of morality?

Why didn't he feel any sense of hUmAnitY?

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a hand on his fluffy hair causing him to look up at the figure through his eyelashes

"Isn't it refreshing sukuna? Men, women and children alike, begging for mercy when their life is in your hands. Like maggots."

Her eyes were so dull yet so full of life...maybe life isn't the right word to describe it..yes a better word to describe that glint in her eyes..was death.

"Let's go home sukuna."

   [<<|>>]

It's been a few years since their little trip. Sukuna was now 16 and his ideals have changed immensely from when he was a child. He had grown attached to the woman he vowed to kill, following her commands, protecting her and killing those who didn't intend to respect her. What a change of mind hm?..

Those hours of harsh trainings with her made his build seem as though he was made of rocks. Tall yet muscular lean, tattoos enveloping his face and back, another pair of eyes under his original ones. Oh had he changed...

"What is the stupidity?"

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the elderly human sitting in the chair with a table and a glass orb Infront of her.

Lillian grinned as sukuna too narrowed his eyes at the woman sitting from his place beside y/n

"While we were in the village we came across this fortune teller! We thought it may be fun to hear! We already got ours done!"

"I'm not doing this."

She turned before her collar was grabbed and she was dragged with a grunt to the chair opposite the woman

"Shhhhh my queen! Live a little!"

Lillian quickly moved away before she had her death come early as y/n gritted her teeth, making a 'tch' as she faced the elderly woman.

"Get this over with."

The elderly woman simply raised her scrawny hands and placed them on the glass orb causing a dim light to be seen making her eyebrows furrow in interest while the elderly woman let out shaky breaths before speaking slowly

"I see....a woman of death... sitting at the throne...I see...the woman... betrayed by her own...I see...a death...the death of the woma-"

Her voice was cut off by the splatter of blood on the floor before those who were in the room heard a thud.

The woman's head.

Y/n stared with dull eyes as she retracted her hand with which she ripped the woman's head off.

"I will not sit here and allow a filthy human spout lies. I will never die."

She held her head high before turning on her heel, the chair she once sat on layed on the floor as she exited with fury in her footsteps, sukuna quickly following after her as he looked at her with thoughts swirling his mind. But one more prominent than the others.

'i will never let you die. My queen.'