Chapter XXI

"you shouldn't say that you know"

Gojo finally spoke after walking in silence beside the h/c haired woman, down the dorm hallways.

"Why's that?"

"They'll lose their trust in you, they can't, you're their teacher y/n."

She stopped and let out a small laugh under her breath making him stop and look at her over his shoulder

"What's funny?"

"You didn't add 'chan' like you usually do. Do you really care about those kids Gojo?"

He kept quiet and turned his head to look Infront of him before letting out a firm nod.

"I do. Those kids are the keys to the future of Jujutsu. They'll be able to achieve something I cannot."

"So there is something you can't do. You're under a leash."

"I'm not."

She let out a dark chuckle and walked ahead of him, stopping and turning to him. She raised a hand and removed the sunglasses off his face, folding them with a swift movement of her fingers before starting into his eyes with her own. Her eyes seemed to glow as she stared longer but Gojo blew past that. He was staring in her eyes. But it didn't feel like that. He wasn't. He was lost. In his own mind. In his own empty mind.

She raised her other hand and took his chin, pulling him down to her level. His eyes now dull as he started into her glowing ones. His body refused to move.

He saw her mouth move but no words came out, nothing but a faint ringing in his ears.

"What a dark past Gojo."

He snapped out of it as the brightness returned to his eyes, quickly backing away from her with furrowed brows and his lips pursed in confusion.

"What did you just do?"

She simply smirked at him and tapped the side of her head, beside her eye.

"A person's eyes are a window to their soul. Their soul is a room for the conscious and subconscious. To truly understand the person you must delve through the window into the room. People are like a book Gojo. I simply open them and read."

He widened his eyes a fraction before looking down and seeing her holding his sunglasses out to him making him take them. He placed them on the bridge of his nose as the e/c eyed woman turned and coughed into her palm, looking down and seeing a black goopy substance making her glare and wipe it on her pants quickly before turning to him once again.

"You and I are different Gojo. Any idiot can tell that. You're a human, I'm a curse. I don't belong here, I never have and I never will. The world does not have room for us both..."

He stared at her back as she turned and started walking away, her shoes clicking against the floor, being the only sound he heard before it stopped.

"Which is why I plan to rid the world of humans. You and those kids are no exception."