epilogue.

3 Months Later
Amsterdam, the Netherlands

"We have to smoke some pot later."

Harry gives me a look. "No."

"C'mon." I wink and nudge at him. He smiles, but shakes his head.

"We are not getting high in Amsterdam."

Fixing my bag around my shoulder, I raise my eyebrows. "What the fuck else are you supposed to do in Amsterdam?"

"No, listen. I looked into this. Marijuana isn't technically legal here. There are just places you can go to smoke and not get arrested. They're like the speakeasies of Prohibition."

"Then let's go to a speakeasy and smoke."

"Niall."

I look at him. "Harry."

"We are not smoking pot just because we're in Amsterdam."

Giving him the puppy dog face, I hope he falls for it. "I bet The Wonders smoke pot when they're here."

"Let's be real, they smoke pot everywhere."

"This is most likely true." I nod. "So, let's mimic everything our idols do and say, because that's what fans do."

"Stupid, ignorant fans maybe." Harry scoffs. "Next time you come to Amsterdam, you can smoke. This time, we're going to meet our men, and we're going to do it clear headed."

"What about after we meet the band?"

"Won't have time, what with them inviting us to party with them." Harry jokes, and I grin.

"We can smoke at the party."

"I swear to God!" Harry pretends to sound angry, but the end of his sentence dissolves into laughter, and I laugh along. The people beside us attempt to get in front of us, but Harry side steps and cuts them off. Atta'boy. Those bitches are not getting in front of us. We will be right by the stage, and Sam will sweat on me.

I check to make sure my bag is still securely zipped, and I scroll through my Twitter feed. Nobody is doing anything as interesting as Harry and me. Daniel is in Aruba, but that's about it. During sophomore year, when my parents took me there, it was nice. Amsterdam for a The Wonders concert is better though. So much better. "Hey, Harry?"

He looks over at me. "Yeah?"

I hold up my phone and smile. "Selfie."

Harry leans in a makes a silly face. I follow suit, and try not to laugh when two girls behind us photobomb with their own stupid faces. For the next photo, I turn my head so that Harry and I can kiss.

"Send me those." Harry says, and I nod.

"I will later. Don't want my phone to die."

"All right."

"What time is it?"

"9:17."

"They should start pretty soon."

"They should." I nod. "The opener was okay."

"That's what you said when they left the stage, silly." Harry messes with my hair, and I swat his hand away. "Are you excited to meet them?"

"Um," I give him a look. "Of course I am."

Harry laughs at me. "I'm excited too."

"You're a little less crazed-looking than I am." I note, and he laughs again.

"I am the master of serene."

"Fucking lying, is what you're the master of." I tease him, and he shoves at me. I brush the guy to my left, but he doesn't seem to notice so I don't say anything. I'm about to retaliate against Harry, when the stage lights go down, and the arena screams at the top of its lungs.

"It's going to start." Harry says in my ear.

"Quick, it's dark." I grab his shoulder. "Make out with me."

"Absolutely not. There are small children here."

"Killjoy."

"You know it."

"Hey." One of the girls who photobombed taps my shoulder, and I turn to see what she wants.

"Yes?"

"Are you two dating?" She asks, eyes wide with excitement, and I do everything in my power not to roll mine.

Instead, I just look at her. "No, we hate each other. Leave us alone."

The End.

(sorry I just had to rearrange these scenes, otherwise it was killing me slowly inside.)

Note: For older readers, THIS IS NOT A NEW SCENE. THIS WAS IN LAST CHAPTER, BUT I EXTRACTED IT, AND I MADE IT THE EPILOGUE.