xxii.

"Are we seriously doing this?" Harry asks, holding up the door for Nick, Liam, Luke, and me to walk through.

"Yes." Nick and I say simultaneously, causing a laugh to erupt from Liam and Luke.

"Well, now that we have that settled." Harry mumbles as I walk passed him.

"As long we don't get caught, we'll be fine." I wait by the door for him to close it.

"Who does something like this?"

"Us, apparently."

"This is morbid as fuck." Harry states.

Smiling widely, I hold up the silver locket I had bummed from Louis' jewelry collection when Nick and I were packing. "Where should we put them, boys?"

"I'll go chat up the workers so you guys don't get caught." Luke offers quietly, and Liam raises his hand.

"I'm not one for hiding his friend's fucking ashes in goddamn Dolce & Gabbana. So, I'll help Luke." He claps his hand against Luke's, and they both saunter over to the counter, where three women are chatting over a magazine of sorts.

"Well, that gets rid of the buffoons." Nick smirks.

"Guys, why are we doing this?" Harry asks. "This is wrong on so many levels."

"You don't have to help us." I quirk an eyebrow, wrapping the chain around one of my fingers. "You can go chat up with Luke and Liam."

Harry looks put out for a moment, but he catches himself. "No, no that's fine."

There's a girly laugh from the other side of the room, and I smile because Liam and Luke already have at least one of those girls under their thumbs. Nick and I start walking further into the store, pretending to look at the clothing on the walls. He points to one of the bags. "Lou would love that."

I look at the purple purse that caught Grimmy's eye. Nodding, I pick it up with one hand. "He would. I think he might have ordered it a few weeks ago, actually."

"Is his mom using all of his bags?" Harry asks, sidling up to us.

"His mom and his sisters. His clothes won't fit any of them, though." I say. "I think those are going to cousins."

"I'm sure they'll love all the new clothes."

"Lou had fabulous taste; of course they'll love them." I roll my eyes and focus back on the task at hand. "We have to figure out where to put this."

Harry points to the center of the store, where a few mannequins are set up with new arrivals on them. "We could put the necklace on one of the mannequins?"

Nick and I consider the option for a moment before Nick speaks. "We could."

"We're seriously doing this." Harry says, trying to process what's happening.

"It's his favorite store." I shrug. "Where else are we supposed to put him?"

"Most people choose water or grass, or something not a designer store."

"Well," I take a breath. "Louis Tomlinson wasn't most people, was he?"

"Besides," Grimmy chimes in. "His parent's took him to England's Edge."

"Oh, right. Right." Harry nods. "He's all over the world, I forgot you explained that."

"Right." I nod. "So, our job is to put him in DG."

"But what happens when they change the mannequins?"

"Harry Styles, quit ruining the fucking sentiment." I glare at him, holding out the locket. "For that, you're going to get it up there."