xiii.

I consider myself to be a considerate person. I try to care about others. I gladly pay for other people's things (with my parent's money, but still). I grace Liam and Harry with my presence. I am fairly considerate, in my own eyes.

"You're not considerate, Niall." Louis states, organizing the books on his desk.

"Yes I am!" I argue for the millionth time, rolling over onto my side. "I'm so nice."

"You tell dead baby jokes on the reg."

"To make people laugh." I explain myself. "Dead baby jokes are funny."

"You need a brain transplant, dear God. Dead baby jokes are not funny." Louis shakes his head, not looking over his shoulder at me. I take the time to flip him off, before I sit up in my bed.

"What's the different betwee-"

"I swear to fucking Christ, if you tell me another dead baby joke, I will strangle you with the strap of my new Balenciaga purse." My best friend threatens me, and I close my mouth on what was going to be the greatest dead baby joke ever told. (True fact.)

"Your loss."

"Hey, guess what the light of your life was talking to me about earlier when we were supposed to be working on our project." Louis turns around and leans back against his desk.

"Our date?" I told Louis about Harry and my's Writerscape conversation last night in an attempt to get his mind off of Hunter.

"He did mention you coming over to eat. I considered asking him if he meant food or his ass, but I didn't." Louis smirks. "You're welcome."

"Dear God." I lay on my back and stare up at the ceiling.

"No, but Mr. Styles is a very sexual creature, did you know that?" All I can do is mewl, hoping Louis understands. He does, and he continues. "Never fails to bring sex into the conversation."

"What did he do this time?" I ask.

"Next time you look at Miss Kettering, think about how she probably role plays." Louis goes back to organizing, keeping himself occupied so that he doesn't have to look at me. I'm grateful, because that means I also don't have to look at him.

"You talked about our teachers' fetishes?" I close my eyes in disbelief. Jesus Christ. This is the boy I might be in love with. This is what I'm into. I'm so ashamed... So ashamed.

"We did." He nods. "Mr. Peters spanks Sarah. Harry would bet five dollars on it."

"I have to see him Monday morning, Louis!! I have to be TAUGHT PHYSICS by that man, and now all I'm going to think about is him spanking his wife." I stand up, regretting my decision to allow Louis speaking time.

"You're welcome."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"What's the difference between a limo and a pile of dead babies?" I ask him, before opening our dorm room door.

Louis gives me a look. "Don't do it..."

"I don't have a limo in my garage!"

Louis kicks the air in front of him, and I close the door behind me. It serves the bastard right. Walking down the hallway, I peek into the open dorms to find a few guys snoozing in their beds. It's a Sunday afternoon. Most of us are usually passed out sleeping, legs hanging off of the edge of our beds, clothes all over the floor. That's where I would be right now if it weren't for Louis waking me up, reminding me that I promised Harry I would hang out in his dorm today.