i.

WELCOME TO WRITERSCAPE-- SIGN UP or LOGIN IN

username thewonders45

password **********

WELCOME BACK, Niall! TO CHECK YOUR NEWS FEED, GO HERE.

lilybeats posted on your board

wonders5426960 is now following you

troyesivanlove is now following you

whitegirllife replied to your comment

styleofwonder updated Lipstick Boy

Lipstick Boy - chapter three HAS ADULT CONTENT. ARE YOU OKAY WITH VIEWING? PROCEED or GO BACK?

Sam had just gotten out of the shower when he heard a knock at the bathroom door. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Jax." A familiar voice called from the other side. Sam smiled and hurriedly wrapped a towel around his waist.

"You can come in." . . . .

TYPE YOUR COMMENT HERE: -side me, because Jam is real oops.

NEW NOTIFICATION.

stylesofwonder messaged you

READ MESSAGE NOW or LATER?

"Hey, mate. Thanks for liking my story so much! It means a lot to me, honest. Your comments always make me laugh too xD That's a bonus. My day went well, thank you for asking. Had a major test that I actually studied for this time (I had fanfic I needed to read too, so it was hard. The Wonders wait for no one.) I hope your day was great, as well! Thank you again, xo

REPLY to MESSAGE FROM styleofwonder? YES or NO?

SAVE MESSAGE FROM styleofwonder? YES or NO?

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO LOGOUT?

WELCOME TO WRITERSCAPE-- SIGN UP or LOG IN

• • •

The bell that signified the end of free period rings out, echoing off the stone walls surrounding the school's courtyard. I close my MacBook and slip it into my messenger bag. Following the large crowd of boys back into the school hallways. There's only one period left of the school day, and I still don't think I'll make it. Today has just been too long. The only good think that has happened is Lipstick Boy updated. Although, I only got to read a small part of it, because of the time. Not to mention, the warning for adult content really clues you in to the fact that perhaps you shouldn't read it in public. Jefferson Heights may be an all-boy's boarding school, but the students here make fun of you for years if you're caught with porn. Or, in my case, boy's love fanfiction about a band.

I shuffle behind tall twelfth years, hoping they don't turn around. The twelfth years this school year are harsh. For some reason, they deem it necessary to torment anyone younger than them. Even me. And I'm an eleventh year.

My English classroom is on the right, so I cross the hall and head in. Counting down from five in my head, I take a seat and try to focus. It doesn't exactly work, especially when my friend, Nick, sits behind me, chatting nonsensically.

"And, you know, I would be fine with it if he let me pick out his outfits every now and then. But he's such an ass that he won't even ask for my opinion." He complains, and I turn around.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Louis. What do you think I'm talking about? He blew up on me yesterday when I tried to suggest an outfit change." Nick folds his lanky arms over his chest and huffs. "He's so ridiculous sometimes."

"I think that's what they call the price of love."

"I think that's what they call me kicking your knee, because you're no help at all, Niall."

"I'm sorry." I grin and turn back around in my seat, just in time to see a gaggle of boys from our school's lacrosse team enter the classroom. Liam, Luke, Calum and Harry are all in this class, which I would be willing to bet is a direct effect of their parents requesting it. Those four have always stuck together. They're all starting offense, and since they made Varsity, JH has made it to the Championships three years running. If we win this year, it'll be a four year streak.

"You know, if you're going to stare, you should at least try to be subtle about it." Nick's voice sounds in my ear, making me jump.

"What do you mean?"

"You've totally been staring at your teamates since they walked in. Which one do you like, hm? It's Calum isn't it?"

"What?"

"It's totally Calum. You've got the hots for-"

"Nick, shut the hell up. I don't even know what you're talking about. I was zoned out, not staring at anyone." I roll my eyes at his impulsive assumptions. He's ridiculous sometimes. No, scratch that. He's ridiculous all the time.

The bell rings for class to begin, reminding me that there's only eighty five minutes standing between me and finally being able to read the update of Lipstick Boy. I can do this. It's just English class.

"Hello, boys. Today we're going to discuss the motifs in The Picture Of Dorian Gray." My teacher, Miss Keter, says with a perky smile. I take my binder out of my bag, followed by the stupid book we've been reading for class.

I stare at the funny looking man on the cover, as Miss Keter delves into her intellectual understanding of this subpar, suposed 'literary masterpiece'. Whoever spread that rumor needs a lesson over the definition of masterpiece, because they obviously didn't read Lipstick Boy by styleofwonder. Now that is a masterpiece. I can already tell, and it's only three chapters in. Sam and Jax just have this awesome connection. It's rare that you find an exellent real-world fan fiction. Nowadays, anybody who knows anything knows that the alternate universes are what you read. But there is just something about the way styleofwonder writes that makes me go crazy with feels.

"Horan." My teacher's voice brings me back down to earth.

"Um," I sit up straighter. "Yes Miss Keter?"

"I asked you a question."

"Oh." Maybe I can't do this.