viii.

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't bug me." Refresh.

"Are you reading fan fiction again?" Louis leans over to look at my screen. I push him away.

"Go." Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh!" Refresh.

The screen changes, and I bite my lip in anticipation, quickly typing in the information I need to. Louis pokes my shoulder, but I can't be bothered in the slightest. Send, send, send!

"What are you doing?"

"Wait for it..." I say slowly. "Wait for it... Give it just a second. Come on, goddamn it! Yes! Yes! Okay, yes! Yay. Great."

"What the bloody hell?" Louis looks concerned for my wellbeing, but more so worried about some huge secret he might not be in on.

"Tickets. I just got front row tickets, bitch!" I jump off my bed to fist pump the air. "I'm going to be front row for The fucking Wonders! I'm going to cry."

"Don't cry." Louis sits down on my bed, only half dressed from his recent shower.

"Okay, I won't cry." In front of him, anyway. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! Front row tickets. I think back to the time I was front row for ScHoolboy Q and slightly, secondhand stoned. This is so much better. This is going to be so much better.

"You sure? Because you look like you're going to cry."

Front. Row. "I'm not going to cry!"

"I cried meeting Macklemore."

Rubbing my eyes, I laugh. "I remember that."

"Those were the days."

"That was last month, moron."

"Can I go to bed now, or do I have to put up with you fact checking everything I say for another two hours?" Louis stands up and jumps into his own bed, diving under the comforter, slightly resembling a squirrel or something that does that.

"Right. Go to bed. Sorry." I fidget with my hands, trying to contain my excitement over these tickets. Remembering that I still need to put on my 'jamas, I grab them from my dresser, singing my own soon-to-be biggest hit. "I've got tickets to see The Wonders, and I don't care about you dumb motherfuckers. Because I've got front row tickets, bitches."

"Niall?" Louis calls my name softly, and I stop singing to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Shut the fuck up."

• • •

WELCOME BACK, Niall! TO CHECK YOUR NEWS FEED, GO HERE.

thewondersarelife posted on your board

pugsndrugs is now following you

wintersbreath updated Galoshes

styleofwonder sent you a message

NEW NOTIFICATION

styleofwonder sent you a message

READ MESSAGE NOW or LATER?