Chapter 19

Smut ahead

Billy stalked up towards you slowly as you backed up, letting his hands testingly rest on your hips once he had you cornered against the wall.

You swallowed as his right hand now trailed upwards, brushing your hair over your shoulder. Your lips parted as your pulse thrummed in your ears.

Billy's large hand resting on your neck now wrapped around the underside of your jaw, and the next thing you felt was Billy's lips beginning to fold against yours slowly, his body tense as if trying to hold himself back.

He pulled his lips away from yours and you sucked in a sharp breath you didn't realize was stuck in your lungs.

The kiss made you feel like every fiber in your body was set on fire, but in a good way.

"I've been wanting to do that for so fucking long," he breathed, dragging his thumb over your jaw.

His eyes lingered at your neck and then back into your dazed (E/C) eyes.

Your insides clenched as you looked at him, scarcely aware of his fingertips feathering across the skin of your exposed shoulders, his thirst for you growing by the minute.

Billy kept talking in between the barrage of kisses while he held an unmistakable wicked spark in his eyes. "I bet... You wanna... Get fucked now, huh? You want me, don't you?"

You sucked in another quick breath when his Billy's warm lips grazed along your jaw, making you forget that there was still a party going on downstairs.

You felt his lips pull into a grin as they ghosted down your neck, the very same spot he intended to abuse the shit out of. "Answer me when I talk to you."

You gulped thickly. "Yes."

Billy grinned. "Good girl."

He captured your lips with his again, rougher this time. The groan revebrating through his chest made your heart nearly rupture in your chest.

Billy's hands slowly danced up to cup your face, before they moved downwards again, gliding over the smooth fabric of your dress.

You gasped and broke away from the heated making out session as Billy effortlessly pulled you up by your legs that instinctively wrapped around him.

He moved you over to the bed, pushing you down on it using his body as he started kissing you again.

A moan slipped out your mouth, feeling his hands move up and down your bare legs. He nibbled on your lip a bit too hard and you were certain by now your lips were swollen and bruised.

"(Y/N)..." Billy breathed, admiring what was laying under him with his own lower lip caught between his teeth, his gaze hot and burning and dark. "Already wet I bet..."

You squirmed beneath his bulk, his lips meeting yours once more and his tongue slipped into your mouth.

You felt Billy's length pressing against your inner thigh through his jeans and he parted, both of your chests rising and falling when he slipped his hand under you, practically ripping the clothing piece from your body.

You knew what you were doing was wrong. But when he demanded you to take your bra off, you did it. You'd do anything he asked of you in this moment.

Billy lowered himself on you, his hand running down your stomach and then between your legs, where he lowered himself and kissed a wet path with his hungry mouth, making excited nerves buzz around your body like static.

He tugged your panties down with his teeth, briefly cutting his irises to yours with a look as if questioning if you really wanted to do this.

You smiled. Your brain was clouded with lust, but waw your heart deciding on the answer. "I want you, Billy."