0.1

The hospital wing was nothing new

The hospital wing was nothing new. Honestly, he could consider it his home away from home, which was away from home. The unsettling feeling of guilt settled at the bottom of his stomach. He could hear the conversation between the minister and Dumbeldore but nothing stopped the whispering flooding through his ears. 

"Kill the spare."

It was enough to make him sick. He had tried. He wouldn't have insisted on both of them grabbing the cup if he'd known. The guilt was slowly munching its way through his body. He was screaming. How could no one hear him? 

"Kill the spare."

This was his fault. Voldermort only wanted him dead. Not Cedric. Him. 

"Kill the spare."

His heart started beating erratically. Could this have been prevented? Voldermort was officially back. What was stopping him from murdering so many more people? What if it was Hermione? Ron? Sirius? 

"Kill the spare."

"Kill the spare."

"Kill the spare."

"Kill the spare."

"Kill the spare."

"That's Sirius Black!" Molly shrieked. How had Dumbeldore trusted this mass murderer? The man that killed poor Harry's parents. Before she could rush to question, Ronald interrupted. 

"Relax mum, He's innocent." Ronald then divulged into the story of Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew. 

Although the tale was an interesting one, something interrupted the still moment. Everyone in the room could feel it. Well, the adults were able to understand it a lot better. The amount of magic emitting from whoever had just entered Hogwarts was astronomical. 

"What the fuck" muttered Fred under his breath, earning himself a jab in the ribs from his mother. They could feel the magic slowly crawling towards the hospital wing. Dumbledore pulled out his wand. 

Following his lead, they ushered the kids towards where Harry lay before surrounding them with wands raised at the ready. 

"I swear to god if I die today, I'm gonna haunt Hogwart's ass" Harry muttered slowly sliding off the bed to see what the commotion was. 

The room was eerie quiet. Panic began to settle when the magic seemed to grow stronger. Glancing nervously, Hermione stepped slightly forward as if to protect Harry. It was barely noticeable, but still a daring move. 

The hospital wing swung open with a thud. Standing in its place was a woman no older than 30. She had black luscious locks that ran to her shoulder blades and bangs swept back by her walking speed. Freckles littered her nose and cheeks and her lips were a soft pink. Her eyes were etheral blue eyes like a stunning lake. She was petite and well held. 

"Harry" she claimed, sweeping the room before landing on the lanky boy. Her eyes watered and she let a small smile slip before opening her arms. 

Time stopped for Harry. He couldn't help it. He ran into her arms before sobbing uncontrollably. He felt her arms wrap around him before slowly threading her fingers in his hair and massaging his scalp. 

"Oh baby, It's alright" she soothed. Laying multiple kisses on his head slowly rocking the both of them. Lost in their world, they didn't realise the audience was intrigued.  

Harry was a rather private boy. They'd never heard anything about this woman, as a matter of fact, they'd never heard anything about his summer holidays. All they knew was that he was happy and never missed a train ride or visit. 

"Mama, I didn't mean too"