Chapter XXXVI

"We have someone new today" Emery explained as they sat in the order meeting

"We have someone new today" Emery explained as they sat in the order meeting. She gestured at the door which Sirius opened to reveal Merlin, or as they knew him, Emmett. 

"Ms...?" 

"Oh Pendra if you must" 

"Ms Pendra, you can't bring random people into these meetings. This is a matter of great importance" Dumbledore tutted. 

"Emmett is my brother?" Emery said, eyebrows furrowed. 

"He may be, but what's stopping him from joining the Dark Lord's side?" Dumbledore questioned. 

"You can rest assured, I am not on Tom's side," Emmet reassured, crossing his arms. 

There was a silence before Molly Weasley broke the silence. 

"Who's Tom?" 

The two siblings looked at each other, eyebrows drawn in confusion. The rest of the order slowly realised that no one knew who this Tom was. 

"Tom Riddle? Voldermort?" Emery said, confused that they didn't know his name. 

"How do you know his name?" Moody questioned. 

"None of you do?" Emmett asked flabbergasted. She had assured herself that everyone in the order knew about his name and background. "Does Harry know?" If she wasn't worried before she was most definitely now. 

Emery settled a glare on the man that was meant to watch out for her son. 

"Are you telling me? That my son, Harry. Was fighting against a man he barely knew?" Emery sneered. 

"Harry shouldn't have to know about the evil that lurks in the world," Dumbeldore reassured. 

"It's the first law of battle. Know your enemy" Emmet voiced out. Emery turned to look at her brother in surprise. Emmet rested his hand on his sister's shoulder as if to reassure her that it was all honesty. His sister clearly cared for this boy and if he made her happy then he would support her till the end. 

"Dumbledore's right, Harry's too young to know this" Molly nodded. The woman really had the best interest for Harry but remained ignorant to the reality of it. 

"Right, but he's old enough to battle Voldermort, Rescue girls at 12 and time travel. No, I can definitely see it." Emery said snidely.  

"We're getting off topic," Emmett stated, squeezing Emery's shoulder in warning. She turned to glare at the man before attempting to stand up despite Emmett's hand holding her down. 

"Calm yourself" Emmett hissed in parseltongue.

"My child was put in danger" Emery hissed back.

"This is not our terrain. Don't cause trouble"

"What do you expect me to do?"